SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

was looking for options, and fits...

i know APC did one last season, and acne has one, but i'm sure they are other brands...

skull did one in the 5010 fit, not sure if they sell them anymore but i know lowrider had a pair he was looking to sell in a 29

hi guys. ive had a pair of lvc 1947s for awhile but wore them 2x a month and i realized after 2 months that i did not like the fit. i soaked it with hotter water than the first soak hoping it would shrink. i got the fit i wanted but my denim is not as raw as before (more 50/50). its somewhat only stiff at the cuffs. is it still possible to still get honeycombs or do i have to buy starch to get em.?

Hi im very new to this forum and i have a question regarding my Gstar jeans. They are 100% cotton lining and 66% polyester and 34% cotton shell. Do I still wash them like 100% cotton everything raw jeans? Also should i wear them for 6 months like reguar jeans? Any specific washing meathod?? Many thanks

Couldn't find a really good answer to this question, so here it is:

What should I look for in a pair of jeans if I wanted to sag them a bit? Low rise I guess? What about the weight/texture of the denim? It seems the heavier denims get creases below the backpockets, and especially when sagging jeans a bit this looks unappealing in my opinion.

Any suggestions? Dior 19cm is a bit too slim for me, what about PBJ XX-007? Or 106BSP, or skull 50-10? Nudies seem to be crafted to sag, but I find the higher end brands more interesting for their denim.

Anyway, I've looked around in the several fit-threads but was just hoping someone here has some thoughts on this subject. Thanks.

Is unlucky from SF, or anyone else, (still) making Flat Head repro wallets? If not, where can I find something similar without hitting that FH price?

Just give Scott a PM - I'm pretty sure he's still doing them, in fact, I'm just getting a couple of things from him.

A tiny bit of bleach splattered onto my PBJ's while I was at the market today. Am I shit out of luck, or is there something I can do to fix this? It looks like someone jizzed on my leg.

You could perhaps send forum member Metallic Brown a PM - he did some amazing work on a pair of SDAs I messed up.

nothing you can do..just wear

Figured. I'll have to come up with a cooler story than, "I dropped a bottle of Comet bathroom cleaner when I was at Duane Reade, and it splattered on my jeans." How about, "I was standing next to Jay-Z at Duane Reade, and he dropped a bottle of Comet bathroom cleaner and it splattered on my jeans."

I thought they'd gone out of business - turns out they were redesgining their website.

I think that the XVOS is the best Cone they do, from memory I think Roy might use that one.

Their website is hard to find. It's premiumdenimoutlet.com

You guys seem to know a bit when it comes to the fabric codes on denim from cone mills. Can you tell us a bit more, I am looking to buy some from shuttleloomdenim.com, and it would be nice to have some info...

Couldn't find a really good answer to this question, so here it is:

What should I look for in a pair of jeans if I wanted to sag them a bit? Low rise I guess? What about the weight/texture of the denim? It seems the heavier denims get creases below the backpockets, and especially when sagging jeans a bit this looks unappealing in my opinion.

Any suggestions? Dior 19cm is a bit too slim for me, what about PBJ XX-007? Or 106BSP, or skull 50-10? Nudies seem to be crafted to sag, but I find the higher end brands more interesting for their denim.

Anyway, I've looked around in the several fit-threads but was just hoping someone here has some thoughts on this subject. Thanks.

Anyone that wants to share their knowledge with me? I'm looking to purchase a new pair but still unsure which one.

Im waiting for my APCs PS to arrive. Any tips before I start wearing them? I heard that people soak there jeans when they brand new? Is that really true? I think they will be mad tight at first so maby spray some cold water on them before I start wearing? Should I avoid having keys, phone in the pockets? Please give me some tips :)

Sorry about the stupid questions but I want to do it "right" this time :)

^ to each is own. wear them how you want; keys, no keys, phone in the pockets, or not, it's all up to you man. with apc there isn't a need for a soak prior to wearing, but it won't hurt. wear your jeans as they were meant to be worn, don't over think the "process."

crackerjacker: just make sure that they don't have a high rise or else you will get that diaper-ass look. denim weight shouldn't have anything to do with it. just look at fits where people sagged and go from there. (you might wanna check hypebeast or iss for this). also, some guy had a pair of imps that he majorly sagged and turned out wonderful. you may wanna find that

Hi y'all,

Who can help me find the best Denim shops in France (North to South)?

Any info will be much appreciated!

(You may exclude Kiliwatch & Rockers Speed Shop, both in Paris)

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic