SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

Has there been a thread about addresses/locations of the major japanese denim shops in tokyo? I've been hunting around w/ no success. I know I've seen some custom google maps with this info, but can't find them either. Any help much appreciated!

the sufu shopping guide you can buy might have some info. i think there is a thread about demin stores in japan but the search function doesnt work at the moment

the sufu shopping guide you can buy might have some info. i think there is a thread about demin stores in japan but the search function doesnt work at the moment

here is the link to most of the denim stores in tokyo... (with directions)

It takes a bit of time to load up tho so be patient.

http://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=100724598178792374894.000477e8c7f3fc2834012&ll=35.671496,139.708661&spn=0.006441,0.013937&z=17&iwloc=000477fa3129f849dce9c

I didn't ask what the negative effects are of washing/soaking, I asked if trying to starch raw denim again had negative effects.

No, it doesn't have significant negative effects. Starching cotton materials has been common for centuries, both for feel, that crispness, and to help ward off dirt - it's very fashionable in cowboy circles apparently, and apparently broken twill absorbs it especially well.

Ok, I know I saw this somewhere, a while back, but can't find it. Search function spat back too much blather.

Is there a place in TO that does chainstitiching? Thx in advance!

Riff - sidney's probably does

i know if you check the "Toronto Meetup" threak in superofficial, somebody else asked that questioned in the past, so there's probably an answer in there

alright, i don't know where else to ask this but it's a small question and it's been killing me the last couple days, so what the hell? i seem to have done something with how threads are ordered. if i'm in a multi-page thread like this one, the first page has the newest posts and it goes in reverse order and i can't find where the hell i changed that or how to change it back.

HALP

seriously. this is killing me. -_-

i hate that the search function doesnt work

demin doctors have their own thread? looking to get a pair of samurais from japan hemmed and want to know how to go about doing it

I too would like to know about sending a pair to denim doctors to have hemmed. How's the service? quality? and turn around time.

Anyone actually know why when exposed to hotter water, jeans shrink more? Generally speaking, when things get colder, they tighten up and get denser. It always riddled me.

Oh, and to echo my earlier question: Anyone know where I can get some Free Rage that'll ship int'lly?

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic