kiya

Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

se%20warehouse%20sale%20updates%20graphi

The Self Edge Online Warehouse Sale - Starts Friday October 7th!

Every few years we do a warehouse clearing session across all of our stores.  We have past season items from nearly every brand we carry.. everything from jeans, shirts, jackets, and more.

All items are marked down 30% to 70% off.  Everything being sold is in new/unworn condition and prices will be reduced every few days until everything is gone.  All sales are final and discounts are not available for past sales.

Our Warehouse Sale will start at 9am (PDT) on Friday, October 7th and can been accessed by clicking here.

We just dropped prices again on the remaining stock of our warehouse sale, this will be the last drop of prices on some items!

Really tempted by the STEVENSON ALLSTATE LONG SLEEVE SHIRT - GRAY. Is it a slim fit or rather roomy? Really not sure if I should take S or M - I'm a 42 in TFH shirts if that helps...

Really tempted by the STEVENSON ALLSTATE LONG SLEEVE SHIRT - GRAY. Is it a slim fit or rather roomy? Really not sure if I should take S or M - I'm a 42 in TFH shirts if that helps...

I'm a 40 in all FH shirts and wear a Small in the Allstate shirt.  The overall fit is not nearly as slim as Flat Head's shirts.

How much do you guys suppose that Mister Freedom Workman shirt would shrink up in the shoulders? I have a sz40 Flat Head Western that works alright for me but is pretty snug. 

How much do you guys suppose that Mister Freedom Workman shirt would shrink up in the shoulders? I have a sz40 Flat Head Western that works alright for me but is pretty snug. 

If you're a 40 in FH shirts i believe the Medium in the workman shirt would be good for you.  I'm a 40 in FH and Small in the workman shirt, it's quite slim after i washed it, probably should have gone up to a medium.

Any new IH stuff coming?

We've gotten a load of new IH in the past week or two:

http://www.selfedge.com/index.php?route=product/update&update_id=169

and

http://www.selfedge.com/index.php?route=product/update&update_id=167

And next week have more ombre flannels in blue and gray, cream/blue snap, and cream/blue workshirt.

Sorry kiya, another question...If I'm on the larger side of a 38" chest (5'8", 145lbs), would the Mister Freedom N-1H be too large in a size 40? I have a Buzz N-1 in size small, which is way too small. Was going to size up to a "Medium" (which corresponds to 38) but this beaut popped up...

Edited by aho

Sorry kiya, another question...If I'm on the larger side of a 38" chest (5'8", 145lbs), would the Mister Freedom N-1H be too large in a size 40? I have a Buzz N-1 in size small, which is way too small. Was going to size up to a "Medium" (which corresponds to 38) but this beaut popped up...

these jackets fit big...it seems like we are the same size and I'd do the size 36...maybe 38 if i wanted a roomier fit. 

^Damnit in my heart I know it's too big...Kicking myself for missing out on the sz 38 which would've been perfect! 

I have the BR deck jacket in L/40 and the MF deck in 40. Fit is about the same, the MF may be just a little larger.

Iron Heart Winter Shirts!

We've had an amazing month for Iron Heart shirts and it's not slowing down anytime soon.  We just received three top notch shirts from them and we have a feeling they're going to be future classics in Iron Heart's line-up.  

First up we have a yarn-dyed indigo corduroy shirt which is perfect for layering and will fade over time like a good pair of jeans. 

Next up is a new 12oz indigo/natural denim shirt with full tonal (dark blue) stitching throughout; perfect as a toned down denim shirt.  

Lastly we have an indigo/indigo 10oz denim shirt with indigo-dyed tonal constructional thread. The look of this denim is just unreal in person and we can tell it's going to age to a popping bright indigo shade over time.

IHCORD_01-684x1025.jpg
IHCORD_05-1025x684.jpg
IHCORD_07-1025x684.jpg

IHSH33T_01-684x1025.jpg
IHSH33T_05-1025x684.jpg
IHSH33T_07-1025x684.jpg

IHSH159_01-684x1025.jpg
IHSH159_05-1025x684.jpg
IHSH159_07-1025x684.jpg

Stevenson Indigo Flower Shirts, Loopwheeled Blank Pocket Tees, & Indigo-Dyed T-Shirts

Stevenson just hit us with their last short sleeve delivery for the year.  We'd been waiting for these Indigo Flower shirts all year.  The dark indigo version is a 100% cotton Stevenson original fabric and the natural/indigo version is a 55/45 linen/cotton blend which feels as good as it looks.  

We've also received their new indigo rope dyed pocket t-shirts, these things turn everything blue, but we know you love that.

Lastly we've received the fresh versions of their 2-pack white pocket tees, these come in a cool box and have a great hand feel to them due to the extra long staple cotton used. 

All these items are available now along with a full restock of all Stevenson jeans, chinos, crewneck sweaters, and short sleeve henleys.

STVNSN_DB_01-684x1025.jpg
STVNSN_DB_04-1025x684.jpg

STVNSN_LB_01-684x1025.jpg
STVNSN_LB_07-1025x684.jpg

STSVNSN%20_TEE_01-799x1201.jpg
STSVNSN%20_TEE_06-1025x684.jpg

STVNSN_TEE_02-1025x682.jpg
STVENSN_TEE_01_01-1026x683-1026x683.jpg

@Kiya - what size is Josh wearing in the short sleeve flower shirts? 

Edited by mpukas

@Kiya - what size is Josh wearing in the short sleeve flower shirts? 

He's wearing a medium in both of those shirts.

We have lots of great events coming up at many of our store locations, check them out here: 

Going to spend all of the money at the Stevenson pop-up in New York. 

Sugar Cane 2009, owned by one of our customers from SEPDX. 

She bought these from us 2 years ago, they look so damn good.

20161028_170409.jpg

Kiya is the 10th Anniv collection from MF still on time to arrive 11/1??

Thanks,

-Edwin

Hey Kiya, what's the info on the 3sixteen pop up shop?  

We'll be posting info on it Wednesday morning!  It's this weekend at SELA and it'll be all of 3sixteen's fall/winter collection, a collaborative t-shirt, and more!

Kiya is the 10th Anniv collection from MF still on time to arrive 11/1??

Thanks,

-Edwin

The entire made in Japan portion of MF's F/W line has been delayed due to production taking longer than expected. Should be hitting all stores by November 20th.

"misutafuridamuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"

here's to many more successful years, Kiya, congratulations!

Congrats on 10 years, that's quite the accomplishment!
I look forward to the next 10, hopefully by then I'll have visited every SE location.  :D

Damn! Sorry, Kiya; didn't give you anywhere near enough rep for the ten year post. 

Keep up the great work.