IRON HEART 633s size 32 - imgur link photos taken by a window with natural light. 

I've been wearing these for close to 2.5 months now. The waist has gotten a bit too big on me and I find that they fade too slowly. They're still more comfortable at 21oz. than most raw denim I've ever worn, though. 

Whiskers are starting to break through, wallet fade is fairly clearly defined on the back left pocket, and while the comb wrinkles are fairly defined, there's almost no evo on the combs, knees, or thighs. These have so much life left in them that your wear will surely overshadow mine in the long run. 

At 36" these are ready to be hemmed to your desires. I have not washed them since purchasing them. 

Measurements (the [iron Heart](http://www.ironheart.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=2835.0) way):  

Waist: 17.5" across  

Front Rise: 10.5"  

Rear Rise: 15.5"  

Thigh: 12.5"

Knee (13" down from crotch seam): 8.75"  

Leg Opening/Hem: 7.6"  

Inseam: 36"  

Asking **$200 OBO**. 

• :-0

/// STAY AT HOME SALE #3 !!! ///

$US 5 joining fee for supertalk. march 20 – till we are let out of home
    50% off classified ad listing fee plus extension to 180 day for listings

supertalk is free to browse as a guest. You need to be a member to participate in discussions or buy and sell on the classifieds. There is normally a one-off $US10 joining fee for supertalk. You can also become a premium superseller or supermember. Businesses who want to promote their brand and products need to become a supersponsor. superfuture is privately owned and has been online continuously for 21 years. It's a digital cockroach and with your support it'll somehow survive the current apocalypse.  

• Similar Content

• By mpukas
      The Strike Gold 2103 Classic Straight , size 34. 17oz indigo denim, mud dyed weft. Vintage style straight cut. Bought as one-wash. Washed once more and worn 1/2 day. After owning other TSG cuts, I'd say this cut is more suited for western builds, and runs true to tagged size for a straight cut. The waist will probably stretch up an inch more with wear. I think I still have the original tags, too. 
      $200 $175 shipped USPS Priority Mail CONUS, PP F&F. International is + actual shipping costs. 
      waist laid flat: 17.0" 
      waist front and back matched: 17.5" 
      front rise: 11.25" 
      back rise: 14.75" 
      thigh @ crotch: 12.375" 
      thigh @ 2": 11.625" 
      knee @ 14": 9.625" 
      hem: 9.0" 
      inseam: 36.5" 

• By dada mafiosi
      Hi
      I need to have your opinion which Jeans is better than the other S0500xx or s5000vx
      - Fades
      - Fit
      - Look & Feel 
      - Zero denim vs XX denim of Samurai 
      - S0500xx arcs arcs of light green dull thread vs S5000vx arcs are made of yellow bright thread
      - S0500xx buttons are made of copper vs S5000vx buttons are steel
      Please also share your pre-shrunk and post shrunk measurement especially for size 34 or 35
      Also, how do you compare these models with Fullcount 1108 or 1101 
      Thanks in advance

• By i_denim
      View Advert THE FLAT HEAD 3012
      The Flat Head 3012 - Straight Tapered Jeans, W38 L30 (Hemmed)
      One hot soak and one machine wash, waist measures 36 inches and inseam is 30 inches. No further shrinkage.
      I usually wear 32 inseam but these sit below the waist so 30 works.
      Wore for two weeks on alternate days. The rise is only 11.5 inches and I am used to 13 inches so uncomfortable for me. It is roomy in the hips/thighs/knees so good cut for "Lifters" or anybody who needs more room in the top block. The overall look is straight slim and not like a carrot fit.
      Retail Price: $330 on RivetandHide
      $200 shipped anywhere in the world.
      Advertiser i_denim Date 03/20/2018 Price $200.00 Category denim  
    • By i_denim
      The Flat Head 3012 - Straight Tapered Jeans, W38 L30 (Hemmed)
      One hot soak and one machine wash, waist measures 36 inches and inseam is 30 inches. No further shrinkage.
      I usually wear 32 inseam but these sit below the waist so 30 works.
      Wore for two weeks on alternate days. The rise is only 11.5 inches and I am used to 13 inches so uncomfortable for me. It is roomy in the hips/thighs/knees so good cut for "Lifters" or anybody who needs more room in the top block. The overall look is straight slim and not like a carrot fit.
      Retail Price: $330 on RivetandHide
      $200 shipped anywhere in the world.
    • By mlyngard
      View Advert ONI 622ZR relax taper jeans, 20oz. 31w, 29" ins.
      Oni 622ZR Relax Taper slim fit. 20oz loose-weave Secret Denim. 2018 edition. Purchased from Blue In Green in November. Now sold out in this size on their website. Priced to sell. Need to size up one more.
      Jeans bought raw and hot soaked once. Have been worn twice with NO visible wear.
      Jeans were hemmed to 30" inseam when raw. Inseam at 29" now. Waist is 34". Leg opening 6.9"
      Please PM me or email with any questions. Will ship international or domestic anywhere USPS goes.

Advertiser mlyngard Date 01/20/2018 Price $145.00 Category denim  
  • Top 10 Active Viewed Topics

• Veilance Grey Isogon Jacket
    $US 500

201494M180025_1.jpgshow?id=gf39VV*YhHg&bids=541884.15691341