Happy jeans: TCBxSufu S40s WW2 contest thread

Nice but subtle @unders. Ive not posted for a while and when I took some photos of mine I wasn't able to capture the super subtle wear so far - but I think they look really like yours so if its ok with you I'll say mine are currently looking very very much like yours Unders:laugh2:. Like my pair a lot - but its maybe the way they hang as much as the wear at this state...

Appreciating everyones updates - and some pairs looking really very well worn at the 4 month mark

27 minutes ago, Chris T said:

Of course mate. Mine reflect the life of a desk-bound home worker by day and Netflix viewer by night, with an occasional walk chucked in to maintain sanity. If your life is as uneventful as mine then our jeans probably are alike :D

On 1/12/2021 at 8:57 AM, UkeNo said:

@srudy think you’ll find I’m #46 ;)

Oh crap, my apologies. Guess my number changed somehow?

^ these highest, risest jeans work for so many different people; it's been a pleasure to see.. my own are coming along quite nicely, but I've neglected to take pics recently. It's currently too hot for denim here, but I suppose I could try my hand at the old flat lay..