Bobbo

GBG001 contest - Indigo Veins x Göteborg Manufaktur x Denimbase

@Double 0 Soul yeah the same thing as with the sawdust happened to me with soot from a fire prevention site I worked at a few weeks ago. Spin cycle is correct, I never bother turning it off as I usually turn them inside out and get nice marbling from it.

We only have a cheap shitty Beko with very few settings, non of which offer a 'wash without spin' cycle so the cat and i watch it go round, i shut it off manually, drain the water, ring my jeans out into the sink and hang them on the line.

my comp was blocked today with long sleep ....

IMG_1018.jpg

Probably the jeans with the best fit in the top block.

Oh and of course Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, etc.!

20191224_085532.thumb.jpg.44d4f137785391967cff73caf5858259.jpg

20191224_085558.thumb.jpg.531cc8a08818cafa5faad1d29640eaff.jpg

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

New slippers for christmas. Thanks to myself! Also in picture - some roping for the contest. 

Happy holidays! 

DSC_2229.JPG

They fit you so damn well b_f. Merry christmas everyone! 

nice Christmas eve and all best during the holidays ...

evolution of the crispies ...

IMG_1021.jpg

Think at the end of the contest the stitching on the jeans will be allhappy handmade...

Anyways, made some pizza and bread again lately, got a new record, walked the dog and so on.

Good start in the new year ;)

IMG_20191231_162326.jpg

IMG-20191228-WA0008.jpeg

IMG-20191229-WA0003.jpeg

IMG-20191229-WA0012.jpeg

IMG-20191229-WA0015.jpeg

After wearing mine for a bit, I have truly fallen in love with them haha. I still wish for a tiny bit more space in the waist but i've been almost wearing them everyday now, and no real complaints. Was so-so at the start but was worth it! Glad the guys at göteborg manufaktur convinced me to keep them haha. First wash hopefully soon-ish. 

Posted (edited)

Was in the portland/woodland area for four days for a wedding for New Years. I really enjoyed my time there. The woodsy, rainy, overcast environment is really my jam. 

A little visit to my uncle somewhere in Vancouver, WA. Nice and cozy neighborhood. 

sxrxSzj.jpg

LtqJ4D2.jpg

9LyYWUr.jpg

Woodlands area where there was a insanely curvy road leading to our destination for the ceremony. 

XbgzetE.jpg

lGhDBCt.jpg

Fit pic

Freeman jacket

Boncoura shirt

Contest Jeans

ZgDmmU5.jpg

myaVyqZ.jpg

VlfRCP1.jpg

MYGihfg.jpg

Downtown Portland area. I wasn't able to really taste the local foodsy stuff except for Kim Jong Smokehouse (pork bun; twas good if a little overpriced) and some other place down in N Williams Ave which was terrible. Wish I was able to get something from the many food carts I saw. 

fo9r2rl.jpg

uCMaMhC.jpg

Eyj6PK3.jpg

ej0c1SD.jpg

PdLKWZV.jpg

SEPDX. Wasn't open as we were too early.

PRudC3O.jpg

Hot pot somewhere outside Portland.

Q7wt0rr.jpg

Chicken Feet

uBjIcGd.jpg

Wedding Day. Suit from Proper Cloth. Like it for the most part. Design needs some work (e.g. less of a high gorge and lower button stance) so hoping they give us those those options later on. I probably could have also make the suit a little longer and let the waist out just a bit but again I like it enough.

zGdug0e.jpg

ZxEFhIW.jpg

Jeans now

8DNs96S.jpg

xSJos7v.jpg

3KTFwN3.jpg

5Z81UM1.jpg

NdtaADH.jpg

Edited by ALB

Nice post! Always wanted to visit Portland and Vancouver.

7 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Great photo bomb!

Keys in the right front pocket or what did cause that fade? :)

Was moving those big rolls of roof material and one of them nicked me right in that spot.

Another two weeks down the road, another hot wash.
The patch is starting to crack and get all fuzzy, The roping is insanely strong and the leg twist is coming along nice!
Also fly fades and somehow, despite the often washing honeycombs are coming along.
Cheerio!

IMG_20200105_145116.jpg

IMG_20200105_145123.jpg

IMG_20200105_145148.jpg

IMG_20200105_145214.jpg

IMG_20200105_145220.jpg

IMG_20200105_145226.jpg

Yasss, that crinkly fabric! You're way ahead of me, can't wait to see how they shape up.

my pair needed little repair before wash. did it first time in my life. did it in my way. so look : before and after...

IMG_1063.jpg

IMG_1065.jpg

IMG_1066.jpg

IMG_1067.jpg

IMG_1068.jpg

^ Always great to see a homemade repair, well done!

Nothing quite like the first time!

4 hours ago, vIGGiou riou said:

my pair needed little repair before wash. did it first time in my life. did it in my way.

The Frank Sinatra of repairs!

crosspost from WAYWT...

my GBG after more than 4 months of wear...

IMGP9080.thumb.jpg.b12d73dfb57fb65e258d26d81d78d937.jpg

My pretty much new size 34s hemmed to 30.5” aren’t getting any wear. If someone wants them I’ll let them go for cheap.

Edited by jegr

A nice crotch shoot in the morning. The first broken threads on my pair. Luckily Kuniyoshi-san double sewn the inner leg in that region. 

20200115_094952.thumb.jpg.850faccd24ab364a7778ccb1a310ce37.jpg

^ Split wet beaver alert!

1 hour ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

A nice crotch shoot in the morning. Luckily Kuniyoshi-san double sewn the inner leg in that region. 

Lucky for us!

have the same, but I trust to my talent for sewing.....

Hi guys, so after whining and complaining that I missed out on these, I was lucky enough to pick up the pair srudy was selling and I’m glad to join in the comp. thanks to her! The inseam is shorter than I’m used to but I love them.

EB6C0C7F-82F4-4D7B-882A-B2AA4778EAC9.jpeg