TCB

Not to sound impatient but since I've not been involved in a group buy like this before I don't have any idea about a timeline. Are we looking at weeks or months before money changes hands?

Holio, just relax and enjoy a bit of 'group action'!

Ha. Like I say, not to sound impatient, but I have cash burning a hole in my pocket and I can't decide if I should spunk it on the indigo chambray shirt i 'need' right now, or shelve the chambray idea and just put the cash toward the TCB ranchman when it comes.

It's not like I need another denim shirt just now either, I already get enough heat from her indoors for getting the old Dong (bob) out in public too often as it is. But this one looks too nice to pass up on :-)

EDIT - I realise that this is utterly off topic, but it's my 9 year old's daily essential items that has me jonesing for the chambray: He's too cool for school.

Gap Chambray workshirt - B&W freindship band - mood ring - matchbox Buick GSX - always with him:

20833025442_5603f8ffbf_z.jpg

Edited by holio cornolio

a couple more details regarding the denim shirts.

our run will have a special "TCB for Sufu" label.

Inoue san will make sizes up to 46, for the big guys out there.

I should have more details soon!

Volvo. Tell him to make sure that the arms are looooong ;)

Here is the chore coat again.

To display the arm problem I got.

It did not help that the arms were 1cm shorter then speced on TCBs homepage.

Size 40. Arms are speced to 64 but are 63 on mine.

150827_DSC_0562_rs.jpg

150827_DSC_0563_rs.jpg

150827_DSC_0564_rs.jpg

150827_DSC_0566.jpg

150827_DSC_0567.jpg

I do not know if he measure it in a different way.

Edited by nizzel55

sorry to hear that. you could either leave with that (like I would) or maybe there is a possibility to unfold a last bit of the arm and have a tailor extend the sleeve lenght?

I'm all for short sleeves and having a bit of the shirt/sweater peaking out but that's quite short.

One of my fave jacket's it's a vintage LL Bean Baxter State Parka, women's size L from the 80's, meant to be very loose but works perfect as a trim modern fit on me. I had a tailor to extend the sleeve lenght by unfolding the last bit of the sleeve. might work for this as well. dunno, maybe worth a try, maybe not.

I wouldn't mind longer arms on the denim shirt as I always roll them up.

Edited by volvo240thebest