Urban Techwear Community Sales Thread

SuE

Would anyone be interested in a White Mountaineering Gore-tex Parka, Black, Size 2 from SS16?

Brand new without tags. It's never been worn, it has just been sat in a garment bag since I purchased it. Retail was roughly £650 / 700, looking for £300 o.n.o

I'll try and find some pictures online shortly.

FS:

Guerrilla Group 17S-ES-PL03 (Small) for retail $290 + Shipping and fees

brand new with tags, selling because the fit isn't right and guerrilla group doesn't have the best returns policy.

located in the UK, will ship for free within the UK. 

thank you, I was looking for community sales not commercial retailers. I do well know that you can find lots of other stuff via google but theres such a vast range of Shells with similar technical aesthetics and functional proportions that are rather rare aswell that I didnt want to list anything and give people who sell something that might fall under that category the opportunity to pm me ;)

@V3rtex

apart from nike you are buying the item directly from it's creators (tilak odin is available directly from the manufaturer as well but you need a proxy to buy it), they will see your support and make some money that they can invest on further development. and that is the best thing you can do.

and the nike acg is on grailed which is a community sale, so I kinda don't get your point. 

Edited by danii

my point is that the price-performance ratio of these products is more or less bad depending on the item imo. And about the acg jacket i'm not willing to pay 1k for a used jacket without warranty for it being original or waranty overall, ontop of it costing like ~50% more than the original price. it's not like the original price wasn't already marketed up

hold on. I am confused.

1. you said you wanted a community purchase

2. I provided creator websites (item purchased have warranty)

3. you will not buy a used item because no warranty

4. also you mention marketed up prices and new tilak jacket (without the hype margin) is already too much, can't be rude on someone for being poor, but before you post a WTB: SS-CP2/J1A [below retail] use common sense. I do not mind being rude to stupid people.

Nameless and Isaora are such a small brands that buying directly from them is like doing a community purchase.

I am looking for a community purchase and willing to take the lack of warranty but im not willing to pay an ever higher than original price and have no warranty. Tilak does have the best price  performance that ratio differs thats what i meant with depending on the item. Imo the size of a brand does not justify spending more on a jacket for me. Of course smaller brands have higher prices to be able to make profit but the size of the company has no effect on the products functionality so i do not profit from the company being small. This isnt charity. I guess we can keep arguing but this board is for sales not for spam so if you feel like you need to argue pm me.

Hey guys selling a few things:

Bagjack Baicyclon custom Messenger black/olive $125 shipped via PP invoice.

Attempt / 11Laboratory Utility Bag black $125 shipped.

Nikelab ACG Cargos size Large with added taper $120 shipped.

Uniqlo custom Tapered pants. Made from a pair of warm pants with lining removed. $55 shipped.See pictures for condition/fit on garments and bags. If you have any questions shoot me a message. 

IMG_6232.JPG

IMG_6233.JPG

IMG_6234.JPG

IMG_6235.JPG

IMG_6236.JPG

IMG_6237.JPG

IMG_6238.JPG

IMG_6239.JPG

IMG_6240.JPG

IMG_6241.JPG

IMG_6243.JPG

IMG_6244.JPG

IMG_6242.JPG

IMG_6242.JPG

Edited by batmanmovies

WTS

Nike Whitelabel Goretex Jacket - Black/Olive

Size Large 

Worn once outside (Also there was the nike tech shit pull tabs on the zips, i got rid of those so its just the zips they were annoying and the jacket looks cleaner wout them imo)

£230 GBP + Shipping to where ever 

RRP £500

zoom.jpg

FS: Veilance Anion vest in Small Ordessa green $250USD (or reasonable offers, plus shipping from Oz), details and pics here Styleforum Anion vest

Jeez, I don't want to sell my only Ordessa Veilance item!

FS: Veilance Actuator Black Medium $500USD (or reasonable offers, plus shipping from Oz), pics here: StyleForum Actuator  Hardly ever used, don't need it after getting a FJ soon after.

Edited by deadbilly
url betterment

Two Coldsmoke jackets:

BLACK CRUISER JACKET - $175, BNWT (retail $349)

size L, fits true to size.

info: https://www.coldsmokeco.com/shop/cruiser-jacket/

COLDSMOKE_FLAT_102816_021-510x672.jpg

COLDSMOKE_Newsletter_090516_1955-510x672

WAXED DECK JACKET, $195 - NEW (retail $395)

size L, fits true to size.

info: https://www.coldsmokeco.com/shop/waxed-deck-jacket/

waxed-jacket-cc-510x672.jpg

SE1A0035retouch.jpg