I may actually keep mine... haven't fully decided yet. I'm sort of coming around to it. A couple of things thought...
1. Yeah, the hitch tabs—I've read what people have said on here in the past, but I'm still trying to figure out exactly what I'm velcroing to what. Is it the cuff flap that I'm pulling up and sticking to the tab? Anything else seems sort of insane (I'd have to twist the sleeve quite a bit to get the tab to touch the female velcro panel at the cuff). Am I pulling the sleeve up over the elbow, or just under? So far I can really only manage the latter.
2. Have people found that stotz softens with time? Does it stretch out at all? I'd expect it to... but right now it's really stiff.
3. The pocket number on the mothersite is wrong—there are actually 6 pockets (2 gravity, 2 hand, 1 map, 1 mezzanine behind the map).
4. I'm finding the fit slim, but not overly so. It's weirdly similar to the current Veilance Field LT, actually... it feels slim when you put it on, but it can actually handle a Mionn IS underneath without much trouble.
5. These cuffs don't tighten as much as I'd like, without there being considerable male velcro flap hanging off. Is there a trick to this?