I'm going on a trip to central america and plan on doing some light trekking through jungles, canyoning, spelunking, etc. I wore these old nike free havens everywhere during my last trip and they were perfect. The plastic upper made them more durable compared to fabric/mesh, plus gave the shoe the added benefit of light water resistance. Sadly, these shoes were destroyed by the end of my trip and they don't make em anymore so I'm lookin for something else. Any recs?

Nike-Free-Haven-3.0-02.jpg

"Your zipper is now smart, useful and social. It's a 1 inch pen that extends to 4 inches - great way for making new friends."

...right. 

Hey this is a really broad question but can someone throw suggestions for techwear-ish shoes that are still available? Just looking to replace a pair of sneakers.

Hey this is a really broad question but can someone throw suggestions for techwear-ish shoes that are still available? Just looking to replace a pair of sneakers.

You can pair a tonne of random running shoes generally but how 'tech' do you want them to be? Also take into account breathability - what's the weather like around you?

If you want something a bit dressier than sneakers, then I'd look at Cole Haan's Lunargrand and Zerogrands.

82°-88°, sunny, chance of rain every day of the year.

You can pair a tonne of random running shoes generally but how 'tech' do you want them to be? Also take into account breathability - what's the weather like around you?

you can always take the patches off though, isn't that what everyone does? i certainly dont walk out with STONE ISLAND on my arm. nvm the chavs

even then it's just a weirdly placed epaulet with a velcro border

not even sure if that patch is held on velcro considering it has two buttons holding it down

Any feedback on Alchemy equipments ?

Edited by bento