While i welcome the idea of a 'techwear denim' i think it's a bit like trying to create 'dry water' the thing with denim that i and a lot of others love is the personality of the flaws over time, the way it wears, breaks down, developes patina, shrinks, fades, creases, the way the trhreads for hemming shrink, causing the roping, the effect of abrasion, the differing left, right, or broken twill feelings and effects on twisting when washed, the way the denim weight actually is affected on washing, thus changing the properties of wear and durability, breathibilty.

All the flaws make denim attractive, the way that the garment is transformed like a caterpillar to a pupa to a butterfly overtime,is what is so attractive, this low tech transformation is a personal journey achieved over time.

The techwear desire does not seem to me to be compatible with this aesthetic, it opposes it, it does not want to wear, abrade, fade,crack,shrink,deform or break down.

Give me traditional beaten up denim any day, and on the other days I'll be wearing my ACR P15's

"Appeal to your inner MacGyver"

^This just made my day

The logo kind of kills the jacket for me though.

Edited by Endless

http://softs.to/2015/08/%E9%83%BD%E5%B8%82%E7%94%9F%E6%B4%BB%E8%80%85%E3%81%AE%E7%82%BA%E3%81%AE%E3%82%A6%E3%82%A8%E3%82%A2%E3%83%BBshirt-3-0/

fi3aZNL.jpg

I was going to say this is impractical for a suica card but I remembered you would just tap your arm on the reader. 

that's the reason why I love my acrnm GT J34 when taking the subway in Paris....

no XS on their down jacket  D:

the small seems a little bigger based on the measurements, anybody know if it actually fits TTS?

i fail to see how anybody of middle eastern descent+/-facial hair could pull that off in any urban setting

that's like asking to get the swat called on you asap (i like it though)

Edited by po_boy_fuuma_hatesbürgerz

"Silver fibers woven directly into the fabric read heart rate and breathing depth and balance, as well as other key metrics, which are streamed to your device via a detachable, Bluetooth-enabled black box"

_RLPHLRN®   

_POLOJITSUæ

Fits: Prep.