Westbrook

Acronym.

That's really cool actually, now I can carry all my 4 phones at once.

For the resemblance to UF-PRO - that makes sense, most of the Acronym pants are based on already existing pants (p10 are motorbike pants, p23 are also based on some military pant from the past).

Edited by nigel1

Probably cheaper to license your own Iron Dome system from Israel.  

From Adam Harvey's site... So probably a one-off experiment.

Capture.PNG

Edited by lopiteaux

11 hours ago, brainerd666 said:

Without the ugly. 

And almost 90% cheaper LOL. Going to see if they fit well.

Edited by shinnanju

just heard that the S fabric will fade after few washing and wearing. does it happen to the 18SS pants? Being afraid of the P24A-S...

would be grateful if someone who purchased P10 early this season could give some feedback. appreciate it. 

stotz generally patinas quicker than the other fabrics. people will say to embrace it unless you don't want to wear them as hard.

Yeah stotz fading is a charm of the fabric. Especially if you're getting military style pants, they will look even better worn in. 

I have a pair of p10s from this season I wear weekly and haven't noticed any fading so far. So take that as you will.

P10-S fade/patina is 43.678% of the aesthetic appeal.

Personally i think the RAF holds it's colour better and eventually patinas much nicer than the black. 

10 hours ago, Dolphinski said:

Personally i think the RAF holds it's colour better and eventually patinas much nicer than the black. 

I haven’t owned a pair of RAF, but I love the gunmetal/old leather/Mad Max vibes you get off the black ones after they’re heavily worn in. 

3 hours ago, kraak said:

Say it ain't so

that specific colorway doesn't work for me, but the "A" dazzle camo pattern works really, really well on this model. Definitely excited about the grey and volt colorways if they come with the same pattern.

19 hours ago, meccaNIZM said:

2EC578B7-DFDD-4945-8F02-141318B6C107.jpeg

Is this a true product shot...?

If so, it's interesting that they've added the round, "strengthened" (for lack of a better term) dot at the front of the plastic cage. I found that the material on the previous gen all rubbed through quickly in this area.

31 minutes ago, lopiteaux said:

Is this a true product shot...?

If so, it's interesting that they've added the round, "strengthened" (for lack of a better term) dot at the front of the plastic cage. I found that the material on the previous gen all rubbed through quickly in this area.

Good eye!  Nice to see a slight improvement and that they're learning.  Hopefully this doesn't result in a price increase lol

53 minutes ago, NEO.3000 said:

Might be a stupid observation, but I'm really against the overbearing use of branding on these. Logos all over the front and cage, name on the side, repeated alongside the border... One of the beauties of ACRONYM is the fact that branding is subtle, with the option to completely remove from the clothing. This just seems ostentatious in comparison.

Edited by lopiteaux
Less photos, less scrollpocalypse.

45 minutes ago, piece keeper said:

Good eye!  Nice to see a slight improvement and that they're learning.  Hopefully this doesn't result in a price increase lol

price is $200usd :D

Far from beeing

beeindruckt