Westbrook

Acronym.

• J28-GT - £900
  • J58-WS - £759
  • NG7-AM - £231
  • P23-S - £596
  • P23A-DS - £724
  • S14-AM - £388

Hanon pricing with VAT removed for outside Europe shoppers.

11 minutes ago, Cairxoxo said:
  • J28-GT - £900
  • J58-WS - £759
  • NG7-AM - £231
  • P23-S - £596
  • P23A-DS - £724
  • S14-AM - £388

Hanon pricing with VAT removed for outside Europe shoppers.

holy shit that might be worth it, duties might fuck me though

3 minutes ago, bboysparrow said:

Hanon stated 1st drop. I wonder what a 2nd drop would entail.

J56, J16, J62, P26 + possibly P25 and the other accessories

Have someone sizing tips for P25? Does someone know if the model on the arcnm website for sm1-am was wearing Medium or Large?

It was expensive enough last year but this kind of price hike seems very unreasonable to me, but then it's not aimed at a normal market is it? 

The used market was always a great place to pick up old er tidbits but the whole economy has been flipped on it's head now, I'm certainly relegated to a window licker from now on.

14 hours ago, AvantSol said:

Tried on the 58, p23ds, j16 and the j28.

20170919_145549.jpg

Verdict on the j16-gt? Thinking of snagging that one; hearing that the j28 fit is a bit off. Never handled the original so could be the same fit.

I am hyped... 

I guess it should be 'techsamurai' instead of 'techninja' now. Does anyone know what 'front panel' shirt they were wearing with the P23A-DS? 

My Initial guess was DRKSHDW or something? Anyone familiar with these front panel shirts? 

Looks like S18/S19/S8 in DS but could also be this season's S18-AM, hard to tell the material exactly from the vid.

Edited by Dolphinski

56 minutes ago, ddohnggo said:

Verdict on the j16-gt? Thinking of snagging that one; hearing that the j28 fit is a bit off. Never handled the original so could be the same fit.

It's a much better looking piece than I expected in person( E's choice of fit in the site didn't do it justice). Can easily layer something under it. The one thing that threw me off is that I had my 3a-1 on and was looking for the side zip but it didn't have it hahah. Also I don't really understand the point of the button on the middle of the jacket. I prefer it visually vs the j28 in my opinion.

1 hour ago, AvantSol said:

It's a much better looking piece than I expected in person( E's choice of fit in the site didn't do it justice). Can easily layer something under it. The one thing that threw me off is that I had my 3a-1 on and was looking for the side zip but it didn't have it hahah. Also I don't really understand the point of the button on the middle of the jacket. I prefer it visually vs the j28 in my opinion.

Thanks for the thoughts on the jacket. I thought that the styling on the jacket wasn't so great; probably the sleeper piece as the j28 probably more hyped. 

Surprised the j16 doesn't have the interops sidezip. 

I'm confused by the Velcro shoulder detail and how much can be let out from the bottom of the jacket, but I'm sure it's sick.

Edited by ddohnggo

12 hours ago, Cairxoxo said:

Source? Everything I've heard is to the contrary so far

P25H-DS was stocked by retailers in Asia this morning. Just not very abundant in quantities:

copped we out here boys

edit:

HOLY SHIT j28 SOLD OUT IN LESS THAN A MINUTE

Edited by dolvn

Just now, bboysparrow said:

We are at Supreme level of hype at the moment. Good thing manual copping still works.

checking grailed to see if anyone has already posted it for sale

Much as I like the J16, $1750 for a goretex jacket is outrageous. And I say that as someone with a closet full of outrageously expensive goretex jackets.