Acronym.

Westbrook

13 hours ago, DROVES said:

I was wearing stotz today and i miss it from the line up.

Stotz is daily wear for me. I can only wear so much plastic. DS is great for short periods but after some time it feels like a ziplock bag. 

The farther we get from nature, the less healthy we are. It's just a fact

My two cents on P30AL-DS

Having worn the P30A-DS in Alpha Green extensively since its initial release, I'd like to focus this review strictly on the design differences of the P30AL. The most notable design difference is the replacement of the 3/4 length with the full-length leg. Initially, I wasn't a fan, as it reminded me too much of Balenciaga's oversized cargo pant design, which I owned but found cumbersome due to the inseam length.

However, ACR expertly addressed this design flaw in the P30AL. Opting for my regular size Large, the pants fall perfectly at my feet, eliminating any dragging issues. The rapid adjust drawcord hem allows me to cinch the pant leg, creating a stylish look that pairs well with both sneakers and boots. Surprisingly, I've received more compliments on the P30AL in the last two weeks than I ever did on my P30A. Perhaps the shift to black from alpha green contributes to a more conservative appeal, but I appreciate having the best of both worlds. I’m not personally a fan of the new release tab addition so I removed it, while I understand its function I didn’t personally find it to be useful. I’ve included three photos, 1.) Open pant leg, 2.) Cinched pant leg, 3.) Open pant leg draped over my sneaker.

I purchased these during HBX's sale, and while discounts may deepen with time and varying retailer stocks, I recommend the P30AL to anyone seeking a baggier ACR pants design.

IMG_3535.png

IMG_3536.png

IMG_3395.jpeg

who on here resoled their DTAF1s with Goods & Services and had the cool welt sole added? I have some old chelsea boots I want to resole and have tracked down everything, but that post in this thread and searching "dtaf1" "resole" "welt sole" etc isn't bringing anything up for me

15 hours ago, mariahscarry said:

My two cents on P30AL-DS

Having worn the P30A-DS in Alpha Green extensively since its initial release, I'd like to focus this review strictly on the design differences of the P30AL. The most notable design difference is the replacement of the 3/4 length with the full-length leg. Initially, I wasn't a fan, as it reminded me too much of Balenciaga's oversized cargo pant design, which I owned but found cumbersome due to the inseam length.

However, ACR expertly addressed this design flaw in the P30AL. Opting for my regular size Large, the pants fall perfectly at my feet, eliminating any dragging issues. The rapid adjust drawcord hem allows me to cinch the pant leg, creating a stylish look that pairs well with both sneakers and boots. Surprisingly, I've received more compliments on the P30AL in the last two weeks than I ever did on my P30A. Perhaps the shift to black from alpha green contributes to a more conservative appeal, but I appreciate having the best of both worlds. I’m not personally a fan of the new release tab addition so I removed it, while I understand its function I didn’t personally find it to be useful. I’ve included three photos, 1.) Open pant leg, 2.) Cinched pant leg, 3.) Open pant leg draped over my sneaker.

I purchased these during HBX's sale, and while discounts may deepen with time and varying retailer stocks, I recommend the P30AL to anyone seeking a baggier ACR pants design.

IMG_3535.png

IMG_3536.png

IMG_3395.jpeg

These look great on you. Thanks for the review, super helpful. How tall are you?

While I understand reflective material’s function to clothing, I’ve never found it to be something E needed to benefit from with his concepts/designs. It’s actually something i’ve always considered him above until that one season with shadow project with the reveal coat. It was a great surprise to me, especially considering the “rainbow” reflective material was beyond tacky imo.

Bk3 is cool, don’t get me wrong, I’ve always desired a balaclava, but it is far from what I expect from ACR. I’m not about the  reflective material being incorporated and that alone in enough to be disgusted. 

Edited by mariahscarry

52 minutes ago, 1i1i1ii1 said:

@mariahscarry oh hey kiko.arkhivo can you stop rep farming and trying to come out of scammer exile. it’s quite annoying. glad to see you wearing pants in the photos you posted tho! keep that energy when DMing girls on instagram

How am I annoying you when i’m staying on topic unlike yourself binary bitch. Keep your nose outta my shit puppy. 

On 11/19/2023 at 7:24 AM, eidolarr said:

unrelated, did anyone get the new j97? Love love love the j97m, curious to see how it fits with the more structured fabric.

I like the j97 silhouette and was happy to see a wb400 makeup. I previously had a 48ss and liked the substantial and thick fabric with fleece backer for layering or stand alone, but I know when they re relaesed it the price was a bit crazy. 97-ss is made in portugal which is the first jacket I've seen out of there, I know shirts had been previously made there. 97m sleeves were always comically long so glad to see that be fixed here. Size M in both, fits just about identically just thicker and warmer

j97-1.jpg

j97-2.jpg

Edited by Tilore

14 hours ago, Tilore said:

I like the j97 silhouette and was happy to see a wb400 makeup. I previously had a 48ss and liked the substantial and thick fabric with fleece backer for layering or stand alone, but I know when they re relaesed it the price was a bit crazy. 97-ss is made in portugal which is the first jacket I've seen out of there, I know shirts had been previously made there. 97m sleeves were always comically long so glad to see that be fixed here. Size M in both, fits just about identically just thicker and warmer

tyvm!! Looks great, i have the same color of j97m. It’s funny how when i got into acronym the softshells were the least interesting part, but now they’re the first thing I look at every season 

I've made good use of mine every year since I got it. It seems a bit thicker than their other insulators. My favourite part is how the snap closures look when layering.

The sleeves on it are kind of pointless for warmth but rather they create a more flattering silhouette when it's worn underneath a shell. It can layer well with other insulators for more extreme cold temperatures.

13 hours ago, shadowproject said:

Has anyone picked up the J110ts? Love to see some fits and reviews on it!

Yes! I bought one in alpha green. I usually wear an XL in ACR gear. However given the "Wide" fit designation; I ordered and L. That was a good choice! It's a great jacket! It is bomber style and the alpha green colour is great. I have had a lot of compliments!

My advice: go for it! You won't be disappointed!

Edited by roofus
spelling

On 12/11/2023 at 11:32 AM, Yamato2800 said:

Anyone have a J65-WS ? Looks so comfy, I would love to hear about it.

It's great, very aesthetically pleasing with a long sleeve or hoodie under it. 

I sold it once awhile back ago and it took me way too long to get it back 😅

Anyone picked up the j115 and sized down?

I am wondering if sizing down 1,5-2 sizes is a good idea as i got offered one in a trade and it’s a small. Usually I wear large and sometimes medium in shells.

I managed to try on the jacket in medium, it fits quite perfect with a v91 underneath and massively oversized without a liner, the neck on the medium is perfect for me. I am not sure if sizing down would do the "cut" justice as it’s intended to fit like it does. Also the neck might be too narrow on the small for me…

Any impressions would help!

this is the medium without and with v91 underneath. 

IMG_1267.thumb.jpeg.8c3fcf5552f5f704ab8c988fb8d34c4a.jpegIMG_1269.thumb.jpeg.223d8bedeed7711d7508083cf8dfbd8e.jpeg

On 12/18/2023 at 2:45 PM, DeadHype said:

Anyone picked up the j115 and sized down?

I am wondering if sizing down 1,5-2 sizes is a good idea as i got offered one in a trade and it’s a small. Usually I wear large and sometimes medium in shells.

I managed to try on the jacket in medium, it fits quite perfect with a v91 underneath and massively oversized without a liner, the neck on the medium is perfect for me. I am not sure if sizing down would do the "cut" justice as it’s intended to fit like it does. Also the neck might be too narrow on the small for me…

Any impressions would help!

this is the medium without and with v91 underneath. 

IMG_1267.thumb.jpeg.8c3fcf5552f5f704ab8c988fb8d34c4a.jpegIMG_1269.thumb.jpeg.223d8bedeed7711d7508083cf8dfbd8e.jpeg

I bought a J115 and I sized down 2 sizes from an XL (my typical ACR size) to an M. It still fits a bit big even with a J91-WS underneath. I could have downsized to a S and still had room for a fleecy or hoodie or jacket underneath. It is a very excellent jacket but when they say it fits Wide . . . It fits wide!!!

You should be able to wear a small without a problem.

Edited by roofus
additional comment

On 12/13/2023 at 10:30 AM, roofus said:

Yes! I bought one in alpha green. I usually wear an XL in ACR gear. However given the "Wide" fit designation; I ordered and L. That was a good choice! It's a great jacket! It is bomber style and the alpha green colour is great. I have had a lot of compliments!

My advice: go for it! You won't be disappointed!

Thanks! Could you share some images? I’m 188cm, 84kg. Would you recommend a medium or large?