Warehouse

Medine

@Broark

How does the denim on your pair compare to this 2001 jacket Warehouse just released for one of their stores? I believe this is the 12oz denim that they have been using for the 2nd hand models of the 1100, 1101, and 1105 recently. Junky Style also used this denim on a 2002 collab somewhat recently and I’m really interested to see if Warehouse starts making some non-wash models with this 12oz denim. 

@cusswords the denim looks somewhat similar, but I think my pair is a bit more neppy. Also the biggest difference I see is the selvedge ticker color: my pair doesn’t have a distinguishable color while the jacket you linked as the normal orange that’s WH produces. But it’s possible they could’ve just changed the ticker color for production? I also think this pair might be a tad heavier than 12 oz., maybe closer to 14 oz. Nice looking jacket.

Here's a couple of fit pics, wore them for the first time today.
They feel a bit more snug than my other two pairs of 1001's, but that could be because they're new and the denim is still a little starchy.
EtxDp9y.jpg
ukz7H8M.jpg

Hey all, haven't been on sufu for a while, but recently bought some chino trousers in green. They're unwashed and should shrink a bit (I'll post again once I've done it). The current measurements for the size 31 are:

Waist 40.5cm

Front rise 29.25cm

Back rise 38cm

Thigh 33cm

Knee 25.75cm

Hem 22cm

Inseam 86.75cm

IMG_20190409_172319-01.thumb.jpeg.058404305db06e1e28cce108afe93812.jpeg

Hopefully some better pictures to come... Including a fit photo.

trying to figure out my size on the 2nd hand 1101. i usually get a sz33 with the expectation of stretching to 34.

【Size 34】
> Waist (W)-82 cm MId-Thigh (T)-32 cm Front Rise (F)-29.5 cm Back Rise
> (B)-39.5 cm Length (L)-72 cm Hem Width (O)-20 cm
> 【Size 36】
> Waist (W)-87 cm Mid-Thigh (T)-33.5 cm Front Rise (F)-30 cm Back Rise
> (B)-40 cm Length (L)-72 cm Hem Width (O)-21 cm

i have no idea what to expect with stretch here... i emailed warehouse and they told me to expect “3 cm of stretch”, but that seems a little low? sz36 at 34.5” could end up being 36-36.5”, but i suppose a belt mostly avoids the problem.

this will be my first pair with a higher front rise (above 10.5”) and i’m nervous about that so i also prefer the lower FR on a size 34. maybe it won’t be a problem because with the short hem wearing it lower on the waist will balance everything out (otherwise it’s over my belly button).

4 hours ago, Broark said:

@STINGER93 how would you say the sizing is?
I think the only sneakers I have that are size 11 and fit well are the Lofgren low tops.
I'm a 12 in most everything else.

I got a size uk  10 in these and it’s perfect. I wear a US 11 in new balance, 12 in Nike’s, 10.5 or 11 in most boots/dress shoes

On 4/5/2019 at 11:13 PM, Broark said:

Here's a couple of fit pics, wore them for the first time today.
They feel a bit more snug than my other two pairs of 1001's, but that could be because they're new and the denim is still a little starchy.
EtxDp9y.jpg
ukz7H8M.jpg

I actually totally forgot to ask you about the post wash measurements, did you measure the waist and inseam afterwards?

Just to update on post-wash measurements of the Lot 1082 trousers. I soaked them in some hot water, rinsed them in the washing machine and then dried them in the dryer. Size 31 btw...

Waist 40.5cm -> 40cm

Front rise 29.25cm -> 28cm

Back rise 38cm -> 36.5cm

Thigh 33cm -> 33cm

Knee 25.75cm -> 25.5cm

Hem 22cm -> 22cm

Inseam 86.75cm -> 82.25cm

The trousers basically shrank most noticeably in the length as opposed to the width, which was pretty negligible. The back rise is quite a bit shorter than what I usually wear, but it's not actually uncomfortable. My guess is that the back rise will stretch a teeny bit when I wear it with my belt. I think that the width of the legs somehow make the shorter back rise more manageable to wear. Maybe some pictures next week when I get a break from uni work!

My Warehouse 900s were supposed to be my jeans for a week away, filming, but when I went to pull them on, found that they'd completely undone themselves right where the front, back and inner leg seams meet. 

I've never had that happen with a pair before, and needless to say, I'm not super happy about it. What a waste of $300.

No - that's the weird thing. No signs of a blowout and not tight at all around the groinal region. Just bad luck, I guess. I'll post a shot if I ever get finished with this project I'm shooting, which has grown from one Canadian city to 4 across three provinces.

hey guys - i'm trying to decide what to get for my next pair. for reference, i have the

- FC1108 in 31 - bit too tight in thighs but look good aesthetically 

- WH800 in 31 - more comfortable in thigh, happy with aesthetic

- SC1947 in 31 - more comfortable in thigh than either FC or WH above, bit too loose on bum for my liking

So, any suggestions on the next pair to get? i like both the 800 and 1947 - was thinking to try TCB 50s or WH1001. Anyone know how these jeans will compare to the jeans above - e.g. tighter thighs or bigger waist. more intereseted in fit as i like the denim on all of them...

i also got WH800 and SC type II on a recent japan order - happy to share fit pics if of interest/or addds value, but not sure it will as they have barely been worn.

Edited by jsky808080

OK @Broark, you asked for it, I see you and I raise you...

Just won these bad boys today, should have them in a week or so...

cd5c3e

cd5c3a

cd5c39

cd5c3d

Not as neppy as yours but they look like they have a lot of texture...

cd5c3b

I'm guessing they're a pair of Lucky Bag or Lightning Festival jeans...

cd5c3c

Slightly more than I wanted to pay but still very good value in comparison to other brands, I just hope the Customs guys are on their holidays.