Medine

Warehouse

totally forgot about them, thanks.  Did you find their measurements to be accurate?

Didn't you buy your 415s from them?!

5th wash, 2 months wear

Are they shrinking any further with those machine washes?

They are just rebranded 700s for a good price. I have a pair! ;)

IMG_3957_zps12b2b2ed.jpg

warehouse hh jacket from a few years back

Are they shrinking any further with those machine washes?

They shrink considerably to the same smaller size each time but stretch out again with wear.

They are just rebranded 700s for a good price. I have a pair! ;)

Great, so I can ask you loads of annoying questions about sizing and shrinkage then? B)

You'll have to ask Extraterrestrial Garden Gnomes I'm afraid as mine are still in the huge denim stockpile marked 'Raw'. Standard Warehouse 1000XX shrink/stretch rules should apply or you can check the BiG pre- and post-wash size charts for the 700s (which were spot on with my raw 415s in size 32).

You'll have to ask Extraterrestrial Garden Gnomes I'm afraid as mine are still in the huge denim stockpile marked 'Raw'. Standard Warehouse 1000XX shrink/stretch rules should apply or you can check the BiG pre- and post-wash size charts for the 700s (which were spot on with my raw 415s in size 32).

Hmmmm, they only have the 36 at Japan-holic so I'm guessing they would be at least 37-ish raw, I doubt I'd get 2 inches shrinkage at the waist even with a hot wash. :( :( :(

Edited by 501XX4EVER

that texture when you wear them for the first time after a wash...

Nice aho - have these shrunken more after the 5 washes?

If you can share some measurements that'd be great. Still debating if I should get the 1001 or 660.

Didn't you buy your 415s from them?!

yes.  but there seems to be a rash of contradicting size charts (mostly with Full Count...), so I was just wondering if they were accurate or not.  

Hmmmm, they only have the 36 at Japan-holic so I'm guessing they would be at least 37-ish raw, I doubt I'd get 2 inches shrinkage at the waist even with a hot wash. :( :( :(

my size 33's measure out almost exactly like the one wash 700's on BiG's site.  I manage to get the waist to stretch out to a 34 with some effort.  Not quite the raw 35 they were

So good Aho! 

Gave my 1001's their fourth wash yesterday and they're coming alive aswell. Hopefully I can capture it despite my poor photographing skills.

Here are the 1001s next to the 1000XX - probably the same amount of wear but the 1001s have been washed a lot more, about 15 times over the last year. They fade basically the same, but the fabric of the 1000XX is coarser and grainier and feels a bit heavier. Love them both :) Would include the 800s in the photos but I'm staying a couple of weeks with my parents and don't have them with me.

1001s to the left in all pics

Edit: Here are measurements for the 1001 (sz 34):

Waist: 88cm (84 straight after wash, stretches out easily)

Rise: 30cm (front) & 41cm (back)

Thigh (10 cm below crotch): 29cm

Hem: 21cm

Inseam: 79cm

P8191512_zps9ff03979.jpgP8191513_zps3557c0ee.jpgP8191514_zps5898278e.jpg

P8191515_zps15ff2357.jpg

Edited by chyllien

Nope, when I bought them from japan-holic they were only available with this short inseam. Not sure if that has changed?

I've been wearing them with a small double cuff all summer:

P8191522_zpsd6d510f6.jpg

^^ Correct. Although there have been special runs with a longer inseam. For example the 1001XX in duck digger denim. My pair is 34 inches post wash.

Decided to part with my WH 660. If anyone is after a 34, unworn but soaked - hit me up via PM.

my size 33's measure out almost exactly like the one wash 700's on BiG's site.  I manage to get the waist to stretch out to a 34 with some effort.  Not quite the raw 35 they were

So if you're suggesting what I think you're suggesting, the raw 36's might actually end up at a very comfortable 35-ish?

No, he's saying that they will go to an inch less than the raw waist size, which is probably around 36".

I've looked through this thread 100 times and either I'm missing it or it hasn't been answered, what year were the Dubbleworks/BIG 660's released with the 36 inseam? and which denim was used in this run?

Thanks, wearing a pair currently and was curious

To my knowledge it always used the 1000XX denim. That never changed. About the inseam: no idea

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

^Thanks man,
Loving the texture on these (dubbleworks 660's) just out of a wash, lots of different hues popping out.

1975774370e3191373cfaabfd67259f659232c49

(iPhone picture, natural lighting, not the greatest)

Edited by GregoryH