Warehouse

Medine

^hahaha you know i sit at the computer all day and "reload" with the warehouse page up to see if i missed anything...i "repped" both posts as soon as I saw them! ;)

but yes, real beauties those are, excited to see how the heller's turn out! coincidentally, the warehouse company blog posted the same pair today as well:

http://ameblo.jp/ware-house/image-11453758105-12386161516.html

Does anybody know any details on these:

http://www.hickorees.com/brand/dubbleworks/product/lot-6602-slim-tapered-blue-jeans

Seems to basically be a 660. The page says made in Japan, but the price seems suspicious. They don't have selvage on the outseam (but this doesn't mean they aren't shuttle loomed), and have a zip fly, but the denim seems similar to regular normal warehouse denim.

Does anybody know any details on these:

http://www.hickorees...ered-blue-jeans

Seems to basically be a 660. The page says made in Japan, but the price seems suspicious. They don't have selvage on the outseam (but this doesn't mean they aren't shuttle loomed), and have a zip fly, but the denim seems similar to regular normal warehouse denim.

Based on the hardwares and details, Lot 6602 is a shallow rise slim straight silhouette with a gentle spicy tapered.

I believe this jeans belongs to the low price range production line from dubbleworks and it's made in japan no doubt. I have seen the new low price range production line from Warehouse in the end of 2012 as well.

Edited by Capsicum Fried Meat

when do we get to see some pictures of your faded Warehouse jeans Aho? :P

It was my plan to wear my pair of 15th 1001XX this summer but guess with Ooe and devis contests happening, they'll have to wait another summer

It's hard for choosing the jeans to wear in the coming summer. Warehouse denims are my all time top priority. I still got 2 pairs of Warehouse 1100 and one pair of Warehouse 1000 1000XX, all brand new, let alone the on going Heller's Cafe. Cause of the up coming HWDC2, I will wear the RedCloud R400H for one year at least. So I feel sad for not wearing my Warehouse denims.

I don't know if gilang slips under the radar sometimes but he is consistently one of the best posters on sufu. Great jeans and no nonsense.

The diametric opposite to me in fact!

Edited by Maynard Friedman

I don't know if gilang slips under the radar sometimes but he is consistently one of the best posters on sufu. Great jeans and no nonsense.

slips under the radar?? I think he is the single best sufu guy here who has this mysterious way of producing that crinkly, marble-y fade. There's gotta be some secret formula he's keeping to himself. I look forward to his posts all the time so no way is he under the radar.

Haven't handled the denim, but the DW6602 is available for $110 on Rakuten. It's low-end, but I like the cut.

I love my jeans with a spicy taper too.

Can the thigh measurement they list really be that small? Pretty much every jean Hickorees sells has questionably small thigh measurements listed...

^been dedicated to the Ooe Contest jeans (and Devi's in a few months) so they haven't been getting the love they deserve...They'd be perfect for this cold weather but there just isn't enough time to wear all this denim, especially in competitive mode! "first world denim problems"...?

some niceeee 1001xx's out there...these are the "native american" stiched 1001xx's that came out after the 15th anniversary:

http://union-s.seesa...13414210-1.html

wish I had a pair from this era for posterity, I really enjoy that light blue...

Good link! Now I kind of know what my pair will look like later on... Personally not a big fan of the light blue but I bought what fit me when I visited Take5 Shanghai in october. And it's nice to have different shades of blue to choose frome in a wardrobe I guess.