Warehouse

Medine

my bad capsicum, I glanced too quickly; you're right they are the same pair!

I think the 101B which LFC4ever want is what you've posted. I think you gave the right model. The two models posted by both of us have different details and are different period. The price is not the same either.

What I said is after searching, I found the two models available which maybe suit for LFC4ever :)

I think the 101B which LFC4ever want is what you've posted. I think you gave the right model. The two models posted by both of us have different details and are different period. The price is not the same either.

What I said is after searching, I found the two models available which maybe suit for LFC4ever :)

Thanks for your help and Aho also - I have the 120th Anniversary ones. To be honest there are so many now I'm getting confused myself at the differences!

Lets see, they were factory one wash, and I gave them another before I started wearing them to make sure all the shrink was gone. Gave them a wash on cold delicate in early July, and another in early October. Been worn an average of four days per week for the past 13 months, so close to 8 months of actual wear.

absolutely great! just post them in the Osaka5 thread. Any update there is welcome :)

Thanks for rep and compliments. Sun is making a brief appearance in NWPA, going to try to get some better shots with a camera rather than my iphone, and will post them in the Osaka thread.

^Only time will tell, I don't think they'd alter it to extremes as it's their teiban cut...Probably something low key like the lower rise change was for the 2012 1001XX. I'm wondering if they'll change the denim yet again? Its funny to see that their standard cuts (ala 1001, 1003, etc.) are now saved for the more "experimental" projects, and the 800, 700, are the only real "standards" in terms of cut and denim. Minor details to think over for only the worst of denim geeks I guess... ;D

Lovely! Been going back and forth about giving my 700s a wash so I can get the cuff cuts properly repaired by a seamstress. Your photos remind me that washing only makes Warehouse more beautiful. Time to wash and get 'em fixed.

Aho, I hope Warehouse isn't fiddling more with the 1001XX. Looking at the measurements for the size 38 one wash 1001XX at BiG, I'm not sure I could wear it. 35.5" is about a 1/2" too narrow at the waist, and I don't know that I have a pair of jeans with a back rise of less than 16.5" (the 1001XX is 15.75"). The 1001XX cut from the 15th Anniv is pretty damn good (classic early 50s), I hate to see them get further away from that.

good god, you guys are seriously making me consider a pair of Warehouse's. I probably wouldnt get around to giving them any serious wear for the next couple years, but there's nothing wrong with having a pair on ice in the closet....right?

Things is, once you have 'em, they won't let you relegate them to the back of the closet!