Warehouse

Medine

Hey all.

So, after about four days of wear, here are my 660's - Courtesy of Jonny!

S3PlH.jpg?1?4809

I don't think I could have asked for a better fit - The knee to hem taper is more or less what I was looking for, and whilst the upper thigh area is a bit snug (I've fallen off the wagon a bit, exercise-wise :blush:) the fit is definitely not tight, nor restrictive anywhere. The waist fits absolutely perfectly.

I thought about getting them hemmed, but I sort of like the scrappy rolled-up cuff I've given them. We'll see. These are now in rotation with my 710's, and hopefully they will be the last jeans I get for at least another year - My wallet needs a break, and these need to be broken in!

Not the best pics ever but sharing some evo on the 700Js I have in rotation. Just under 2 calendar years, but they don't get anywhere near aily wear. Hard use for the first 6 months or so, then steady, now a bit less frequent as they are a slightly fuller cut than I like. But they have had some adventures for sure!

IMG_7189.jpg

IMG_7192.jpg

IMG_7190.jpg

The One Wash versions have already been washed, so shrinkage will be minimal (not enough to effect fit unless you're already wearing them skin tight). Measurements are up on BiG, buy the OW model that's closest to what you're looking for. My advice would be to get the 1000XX since it's no longer in production. You can get the 700 any time. Also, if you're looking at a size 30 in the 700, you might want to consider the 29 in the 1000XX. The measurement for the two are the same above the knee.

The One Wash versions have already been washed, so shrinkage will be minimal (not enough to effect fit unless you're already wearing them skin tight). Measurements are up on BiG, buy the OW model that's closest to what you're looking for. My advice would be to get the 1000XX since it's no longer in production. You can get the 700 any time. Also, if you're looking at a size 30 in the 700, you might want to consider the 29 in the 1000XX. The measurement for the two are the same above the knee.

Good call on the Ware1000x in 29. Although the 8.75 knee is kinda tight, im assuming it'll stretch like the Flatheads have. BIG doesnt have 29 in OW.. Im assuming the raws will shrink down to the OW sizing?

(I was going BiG this whole time already, lol thanks)

Edit: I'm leaning towards Warehouse but, just curious, how's the quality compared to Momotaro and FullCount?

Edited by PhillyFresh

Rolled the dice w/ the 660 cut and lost. Finally learned my lesson. Should anyone be seeking a size 31, I'll be listing them shortly.

Original hem, one warm soak. Only tried on. $150.

Edited by oboy_oboy

Yeah I love my 700Js for a fuller cut but I struggle to find the a combination of straight top block/thigh w/ some decent taper from knee (not thigh) down to hem.

I sort of enjoy the experimentation but its also frustrating in its own way to be sure!

^LOL let me know how they turn out, want a pair myself...WH said they run a size larger and while I wear a 32 in 1001XX etc, they suggested a 33...Was going to pull the trigger on these and/or the TCB60's denim but alas I'm short on funds for now!

My apologies, I know this should be on the small ? thread but I never can get an answer.

Q: Does anyone know if the WH 101b's or Z's stretch after the initial soak?

Info, I'm a 37" , I usually buy 38 in this case the 101b's size 34+37 w/ a 1" shrink & the 36=39 w/ a 1" shrink according to BIG which are spot on in my experience. I

If you have any info I'd appreciate it.

Also, is their a vast difference between WH & Lee Archives? Thanks again.

I'm sure the Lee's stretch. I was lusting after a pair of the 101s, but the sizing deterred me. I'm a 38 in the 1001 and 700 (and they're a little big), but I couldn't decided between the 34 or 36 in the 101. If you're 37" in the waist, the 34 would definitely be the way to go. The 36s will never be small enough in the waist for you.