Warehouse

Medine

that pair of Fullcounts almost convinced me to open my wallet but for once reason prevailed (still have 2 pairs of raw denim waiting in my closet)

thanks for the heads up Snake; i really fancy that Heller's Cafe dobby shirt! Price is a bit too much though for a shirt...

I wonder if those Dubbleworks denim are made in China, they are so cheap for a pair of Japanese denim; even the 6602XX with selvage 'only' costs 12600 yen

well....somehow they - not only WH but also other Japanese brands, seem to dislike answering the question which manufacture country it is. On behalf of Japanese, I feel so embarrassed about it.....

They always tend to be cagey anyway, so my advice is - when you feel something that's too cheap, that could be made in China (or other Asian counties except Japan).....

Good luck, good fcuk everyone - have a nice shag!

I don't have a problem with them not answering specific questions like which factory produce their fabric/sewn their jean....but a basic question of whether it is made in Japan or not? If you can't justify to your customer or think it will affect sale then maybe the decision to make the product in other country is not a good one. Hopefully it's only the Dubbleworks line and not the WH & HC line.

I personally wouldn't mind if something I want was made in Japan or in China - I just want to know it beforehand.

On the other hand - those down vests (WH x Rocky Mountain) that are made in China but the price starts from 44.100 yen....I feel this is too "rip-off".

Sorry for the intervention - now please carry on discussing WH jeans.....

Indeed, I like to know beforehand as well whether or not an item is made in X or Y country. But taking that price in consideration I'm quite convinced they will be made in China (perhaps with Chinese denim). I guess it's a logical step for Warehouse as some other Japanese companies have been outsourcing some of the production as well. When I shell out 25000 yen for a pair of Heller's Cafe jeans or shirt, I do expect it to be made in Japan though...

Those WH collabs items are made by other companies. Depending on where the company produce their stuff, it can be China, US, or Vietnam. This year's WH x Rocky Mtn vests are made in Japan. If I remember correctly, the ones from 2010 and before are madein China. I think Rocky Mtn use to make vest in China.

Warehouse still should be up front about all the items they sell though.

Any of you have experience with WH sweatshirts? Specifically the ones with print or felt appliqué? Deciding between a 40 and 42. When I've tried on other garments (tees and shirts) the sizing seems to be all over the place. Based on site measurements, the 42 seems a bit large, but I'm trying to figure out if I should factor in shrinkage as I plan to just wash and dry as I would any other garment.

Any of you have experience with WH sweatshirts? Specifically the ones with print or felt appliqu�? Deciding between a 40 and 42. When I've tried on other garments (tees and shirts) the sizing seems to be all over the place. Based on site measurements, the 42 seems a bit large, but I'm trying to figure out if I should factor in shrinkage as I plan to just wash and dry as I would any other garment.

Good opportunity for my first post here after some time lurking around. Just picked this Warehouse sweat that I bought off Rakuten (Earth Market) up from the post office.

6956D451-1CD6-484E-9F27-BDE83BEE0976-2907-0000027FC3BB4C45.jpg

Incredibly nice and soft but not as thick and heavy as I expected. It's a size 40, measures 56 cm across the chest, 56 cm pit to cuff and 60 cm from bottom of the collar to hem (I'm 1,84 m, 84 kg). I like how it fits now but am a bit concerned about shrinkage. I'll probably wash it in cold water and keep it away from the dryer, at least the first couple of times.

Looks good, man. Can you compare the heft/weight of the fabric with anything else? I have a WH/Heller's sweatshirt that is nice and dense, but your comment leaves me with some reservation about proceeding with my order.

It's similar to a Barns Outfitters sweatshirt that I got at the same time in terms of weight, which I think I read somewhere compares to that of Buzz Rickson's. Haven't had a chance to see any of the other japanese repro brands, though. I'll try taking some better pics of the fabric this weekend.

mmm, I own both a Barns and Buzz sweater and the Buzz is remarkably more thicker and warm

nice to know this......i nearly made a purchase......Thx!

Hi all,

I know Warehouse 660 jean is well covered on this thread but could still use some help with the following...

I have a pair of WH 800's One Wash model (size 30 - one extra soak given, so no more shrinkage expected) and really love every single detail about them but the rise is way too high for me, especially on the back side, and would like to have them with slightly tapered leg and narrower hem.

Can I expect those things from BiG's WH 660?

I of course have gone through BiG's (pre/after wash) sizing precisely and just find it odd that measurement of back rise is identical with one of the 800's - both 14.5".

So to make it short are the 660's just same as 800's with lower front rise or is it all over more fitted style (don't want to use a word "modern")?

Also want to apologize if starting here right away with the questions.

Well, I ended up buying the last regular gray loopwheeled sweatshirt on sale at BiG. While it is not as thick as the Heller's hooded sweat (which I now suspect is more on par with Buzz, McCoys, etc.), it is a nice fit, weight and quite comfortable. I'm happy with the $100 I saved instead of ordering the sweat with the applique overseas. Thanks for all the input, fellas.

• 2 weeks later...

aho

haha i've seen that jeans too, the current condition of that pair is right now more awesome (pathes, rips and stuffs) than the one in the blog, guess redragon will fill you on the details

btw so stoked that my first pair of warehouse (660) will finally arrived tomorrow

alright, the jig is up! who's pair is this? some of the coolest 15th's i've seen...

http://iseedenim.blo...nniversary.html

God damn, those look phenomenal.

Question about 1001xx denim: is it the same as the Anniversary model? I bought a pair secondhand awhile back that have arcs and a tab that have no anniversary branding. I love them, by the way.

thanks for shedding light everyone on that pair...amazing work, tell him they're one of my all time favorite WH pairs in general! (along with lildavid's contest 660's)

jstarvin, depends on what era 1001xx denim you're referring to....with the arcs AND tab, you're talking older than the 15ths; the only pair that shares the same denim (7x7 memphis cotton) would be the recent "native american" (overlapping arcs) 1001xx, etc. released 2011, but that denim has already been replaced by the new 1001xx (stitched on red tab) which is darker and has stronger vertical falling. great score on that arcs/tab pair though, would love to see pictures/evo...

edit:

another pair of warehouse for sale...bnwot heller's cafe 2012xx olympic jeans in size 32 on the cheap! link in sig...

8218455437_902acdd386_z.jpg

Edited by aho

redragon, panopticon thanks for the heads up guys :D

aho thanks for finding my blog.. it was just supposed to help me practice my English.. lol ..

it's about 2 years mark now with 8-9 washes

Here's when i first soak em.. pardon for the major bulge

IMG_3924.jpg

and it fits like this now:

IMG_8663.jpg

anyway.. really interested in your leeXwh.. hopefully they won't be sold by the end of this year so I may kop it.. lol