Warehouse

Medine

Could do with a hand warehouse fiends and I am sure i'm being lazy but I am looking at 1001xx (this year's version) and the 700 from BiG. TTS or size up. I think I can size up for a real rocker fit but I am a 35 waist really so not always that easy. Sorry for the sizing question. I know it's poor.

You'll be fine with a 34. 1001XX is a loose cut and the waist will always stretch. I'm sure it will start out as a 36 and shrink to a 34, then stretch back out. My 15th anniversary 1001XX are tagged 32 and measure 34 raw.

unless you want them to fit huge, it looks like you'd be a size 34 in either. BiG has the measurements for the raw and OW 700s on their site, the size 34 700 starts at 35.5" in the waist, and shrinks down to 33.75". According to the measurements on Warehouse site, the current size 34 1001XX starts at 36" and should shrink down to 34".

I have a pair of size 38 700s. They started out at 39", so that's sized up an inch or so for me. They shrank down to around 36", and I have to use the cinch to keep the waist from stretching out beyond 37.5" to 38". If they didn't have a cinch, I'd have had to drop down to a size 36 in that cut (and they'd be a little smaller than I like).

Visiting Hong Kong atm and dropped by take5, the 1100 details are very nice especially the hardwares. Was surprised to see how light the blue was but could only imagine it resulting in a very nice vintage fade. The sewn on red tab should wear out nicely too. Must fight temptation.

Right. The best I can do. The Mrs. is pissing herself at me now.

These came from 2-3 years back as they had the arcs. I think that the year later they had plain pockets and this year new denim.

Should have really gone a size up as this size puts a strain on the zip.

photojan12123527.jpg

I believe so. Also, I thought this might be a list worth keeping updated.

If I've been keeping track correctly.....

15th 1001XX, new 1001XX, 15th 1105XX = 7X7 denim

15th 1003XX, new 1000XX = 6X6 denim

660, 700, 800 = 7X6 denim

1004XX? Looks like the 7X7 used in the 1001XX.

And here are fit pics after the initial warm soak:

warehouse.jpg

IMG_1803.jpg

Edit: better fit pics

Edited by grooveholmes

thought i'd contribute what little i can to this thread. got these dubbleworks around 4-5 years ago at BiG. i lost a massive amount of weight so i haven't worn these in 2 years or so but i got a good and hard 1.5-2 years of wear into these before i had to give up. i am not even sure what model these are anymore. maybe someone can tell from what is left of the patch. these have been soaked countless times but only washed once. crotch was macgyver'd by myself but it fell apart when they were finally washed. pictures were taken outside and the color was not manipulated. the first and second pictures are probably most accurate color-wise.

Warehouse7_zps5db7e0b2.jpg

Warehouse6_zpsf43ad208.jpg

Warehouse8_zps09ca7ae4.jpg

Warehouse9_zpsf9aa7998.jpg

Warehouse10_zps94370ef6.jpg

Does the 800 use different hardware than the other Warehouse staples (e.g. 700 and Dubbleworks 660)? Seems to be much more oxidation on the fly buttons with the 800 than the other models.

Loving my 700J at the moment, and still have a pair of 660 waiting to be worn, but feel like I could use a pair of the 800! Also, would love to get a Leepro Storm Rider jacket by Warehouse, whenever they make another batch.

very nice! I hope you will be rocking those Heller's Cafe for another time to come because those look very promising

Sure. I am still rocking dis Heller's Cafe in chilling winter and looking forward to the fades in the near future cause the fabric feels truly unique. It's more like dead stock fabric.

Lovely jeans! Always thought the 800 was one of the most underrated/underrepresented models on sufu. What's your wash and wear cycle on them?

First 8 months continuous wearing: one soak after about 6 months and one machine wash 2 months later. Then last machines wash after another 4 months. I wore Lot 800 under extremely high temperature for a long time. So that's the result of one year Warehouse 800.

Does the 800 use different hardware than the other Warehouse staples (e.g. 700 and Dubbleworks 660)? Seems to be much more oxidation on the fly buttons with the 800 than the other models.

Loving my 700J at the moment, and still have a pair of 660 waiting to be worn, but feel like I could use a pair of the 800! Also, would love to get a Leepro Storm Rider jacket by Warehouse, whenever they make another batch.

The buttons are different from the other similar product range of Warehouse. There are some coating on the buttons. The rivets are the same with the similar range.

I love the fit of Lot 800 and the quality is superb.

there's some sorta glaze or something on the 800 buttons, making them appear discolored when new.

Yeah that's right. It makes this jeans a lil bit different from the others.