Warehouse

Medine

Guest redchris

If anyone missed out on the J Crew WH 700s.

I just got my 36w, they are more like a 34-35.

If anyone wants them they can have them at my cost $150 plus shipping

Any q's go to the BIG site. These are unkworn BNWT etc.

For the record, my 700j are crocking and fading WAY faster than my 800 one wash. The denim also seems more harry and slubby. Strange given that they are both 1000xx denim. Maybe due to variation between batches of denim. Anyway, I couldn't be more pleased with the 700s. Like Nuk said above, see everyone in the EVO thread.

Diggin' those dj! I just love how hairy this denim is. In the areas with wear the weft is really starting to show through. Considering adding some suspender buttons but don't really want to use ones you hammer one, I'd prefer some nice 4 hole buttons I could sew on. Found some nice brass ones but at $4.50 a piece its a bit pricey and i really want something that will rust, anyone have any ideas?

1298484846-picsay.jpg

what a lovely leather jacket!

I decided to give my 1001xx another wash (50 degrees celsius machine wash) to get extra shrinkage because I was not so pleased with the roomy fit around the bum. They are currently drying right now but quick measurements almost gave me a tiny heart attack. The waist measurements went from size 29 (which is my size) to size 27!!! I started stretching the waist band immediately, its about 28" right now so I hope the extra " stretch will be achieved by wearing them. Inseam also shrank another inch and a bit. More comparison measurements later

I thought I share this photo in this thread given that Warehouse reproduced Boss of the Road jeans 5 years ago. I was attending a conference in Sacramento earlier this week. While zoning out in a shuttle on the way to the hotel, I happened to look to the right and saw this. This was right across from the Railroad Museum in Old Town Sacramento.

049.jpg

I thought I share this photo in this thread given that Warehouse reproduced Boss of the Road jeans 5 years ago. I was attending a conference in Sacramento earlier this week. While zoning out in a shuttle on the way to the hotel, I happened to look to the right and saw this. This was right across from the Railroad Museum in Old Town Sacramento.

049.jpg

Snake, I would like to use this photo in our next book coming up, are you interested? I will credit you for it.