Warehouse

Medine

That sucks about the 700j. I hope this isn't the case with mine or other people's jeans. I don't remember other people having problems with their J. Crew Warehouse. You think J. Crew does its own wash after acquiring them from Warehouse?

I don't know if it was done by J.Crew or Warehouse - supposedly BIG brokered their deal - but my impression from trying on the 484's @ the J.Crew Store on Broadway was that they definitely ran softer than traditional WH one-washes (I wouldn't go as far as to say distressed or stone-washed, just 'thorough'), so I assume that's also true for the 700'j's.' Likely it was J.Crew, who might've deemed them too harsh after getting them.

^Don't get me wrong, the jeans are still dark and will fade just fine...I guess I've just never really adjusted to the "one-wash" deal (my 800's were one wash, again not as "hard" though) and I do believe that J.Crew treats them more or at least has Warehouse wash them? No need to worry though everyone, you'll enjoy them just the same!

Measurements were pretty true to size....ordered the 30 x 34 and they're just under 30 in the waist and under 34 in inseam...11 in front rise, 13 back, 12 inch thigh and 8.5 leg opening all off the top of my head. They fit BEAUTIFULLY! Wish I could wear them...

EDIT: Jaspar words it very well when he says it's "thorough" and not a stone wash or anything.

^You don't want to know how much I got them for with my employee discount (although I'm no longer an employee officially now)! ;)

Speaking as an ex-employee though, you should all def. get your price adjustments to save that extra 10%...they should mark it down for you no problem.

Fit pics tomorrow in daylight if I get a chance!

^You don't want to know how much I got them for with my employee discount (although I'm no longer an employee officially now)! ;)

Speaking as an ex-employee though, you should all def. get your price adjustments to save that extra 10%...they should mark it down for you no problem.

btw... post fit pics

i wanna see how they would fit compared to my poor fitting 1937 LVC... wanna know if I should keep them

Just called and they wouldn't give me the extra 10% off. Oh well, still a pretty damn good deal.

Just called and they wouldn't give me the extra 10% off. Oh well, still a pretty damn good deal.

how come?

when I called in, the girl said something about partnership and stuff and normally there's no discount or what so ever..

but she said since i ordered it online and the coupon went thru, she would honor it...

^They're just trying to be stingey and giving you the go around because technically there aren't supposed to be markdowns on partnership brands, however those rules shouldn't apply if it was already marked down and they always have the power to give you the price adjustment. I would just try calling again or going to the store directly. There are no real set rules and the customer is usually right with J.Crew...hell, if I still worked there I'd give you the discount. Fortunately, I don't, and I'm out of that hell hole! ;)

Pics and measurements have me excited for my 700s. I ordered 32s and sounds like they will be true to that.

Props to aho for the tip, and looking forward to following and contributing some pics here.

Just took my 700s out of the washer. About 12 months and it's their second wash. One cold and now at 30°C. I won't post pictures since I suck at photography an posting and screw it up every time I try(and Paul T have to send me a message with instructions how to screw up a little less).

All I have to say about the wash so far(they are not dry yet) is:

Leg twist! I looks huge right now, will se when the dry up. I think they shrunk a lot to. i think I have to starve myself for a while if I'm to get my fat ass in them jeans again.

Have a good one!

Aho thanks for the lead on the WH 700J. When you gonna post pics of your fit? I received my 700J's in 32x34 in. Not digging the fit for me. I think they are too soft for my liking or maybe it's just that I am used to raw and the process of breaking them in.

Anywho these will be up for sale soon. $145 shipped in the U.S. PM me if interested. http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=256500

I received my 700J's in 32x34 in. Not digging the fit for me. I think they are too soft for my liking or maybe it's just that I am used to raw and the process of breaking them in.

Is it just the softness, or are there more specific elements of the fit you don't like? Just curious....

The softness really plus I like something more tapered. I was hoping for a narrow straight leg even but this is just too wide for my skinny ass legs.

Right now all I wear is more of a tapered leg. Ill just get rid of these and cop some Momotaro 0705BIG's I think. Well technically i already did.