Warehouse

Medine

Finally started wearing my 15th 1001xx , they seem to be the perfect pair for coming summer; together with my 660,s that will mean this summer will be WH exclusively. Wife is not digging the 15th much because she thinks they are too wide for my slim legs but hey; what does she knows anyway :D

just need to pick up a pair of decent shoes from Alden or Church, roll the jeans and im ready to go

Finally started wearing my 15th 1001xx , they seem to be the perfect pair for coming summer;

Nice! Though my experience with the 1001XX last summer was that they were like wearing denim armor. We get very humid weather where I live, and I found myself getting sweaty real quick in them. Even though they're lighter weight than the 1000XX denim, they weave seems tighter and doesn't want to breath.

It seems the New 1001XX and the 15th 1001XX have the same silhouette. Here is the same model wearing a size 30 in both 1001XX models (Porky's website)

I studied these on the Porky's site a few days ago too, since I wanted to also see if there was any fit differences. I actually think the pics of the front of the jeans are actually, sadly the same. The creasing and indenting line up exactly. Altho maybe the fact that Porky's felt they didn't need different photos connotes just how identical are the 2 fits.

Jaspar - Good eye. I din't even notice that. I was focusing on the back fit pics.

PeterParker - Porky’s and OTE show both models have the same measurements yet Hinoya shows there’s a difference. I wonder if the Porky’s and OTE even measured the new 1001 or just assume they are the same and posts 15th measurements. Then again, measuring jeans can be tricky if it’s not done right.

Cross-post from Osaka Showdown thread.

@4~ months, 2 machines washes, 2 soaks. They've become really soft.

Picture 4 (below) is true to colour (on my screen).

Barrage of photos:

5637649574_6ab3bd1bd9_z.jpg

5637648022_89f515e03a_z.jpg

5637070307_40192cbfce_z.jpg

5637648560_ecb448fc37_z.jpg

5637072763_437777b7e2_z.jpg

5637073177_42080daace_z.jpg

5637650734_26bbc491cb_z.jpg

5637651154_b86c5f86a8_z.jpg

5637649124_6216d7abb6_z.jpg

Hope you enjoyed.

Does anyone have any info on the 1003xx anniversary model? How does the fit compare to the 1001xx? I know the denim is different (darker, yes?), which has me interested in them. I may have found a pair in my size, but the provided measurements aren't nearly as comprehensive enough to give me a good sense of the fit.

^Sure thing. A bit of a hiccup in the process due to the seller not willing to sell them to me due to the tab and my being located in the US, presumably. Sharp Service is making it happen for me now.

Was looking at various Warehouse models yesterday, and I'd forgotten all about the 15th Anniv. 1001ZXX. Did anyone here get a pair of them? The fly is pretty puckery on the button models, and I wonder how the zip models made out. Noticed the Z model has an offset rear belt loop, wish they'd done that on the button fly model.

i got my pair of 15th 1001xx from japan unhemmed; inseam measured 32.75" after a first machine wash (40 degrees celsius) and 32" after the second wash (same temperature).

I'll take pictures later today, but I'm not sure how I feel about the 1003 fit. They're great along the thigh, but the rise is a bit lower than I'm used to. Maybe I'll get used to it.

EDIT: It probably has something to do with the sized up 2 Denime XX I'm wearing now...

Not in the least. Also great fit.
I see what you mean about the rise but I don't think it's a bad fit...Keep em!

What to do, what to do...These aren't really going to be worn until after summer anyway so I have time to think about it.

No hem. I have fairly long legs, and I gave them a hot wash, so they're probably pretty well-shrunk.

Length is great, as is the overall fit. I'd agree that the rise is too low, but what can you do? I used to dislike the relative lowness of the rise on my 800s, which resulted in me wearing them only infrequently, but I've since grown to except this particular feature.

^I take what I said earlier back...You buggin, that is a perfect fit! I think the only reason the rise seemed shorter in the first pic is because of the size of the belt...Seriously, I would keep them and beat them into submission...