Warehouse

Medine

Warehouse is getting back to its roots. 1000XX is back. This time with 6x6 Memphis cotton and the black denim front pocket bags.

http://www.ware-house.co.jp/index.php?page=item&ic=41223

Am I reading correctly that this 1000XX is basically a model 700 minus the crotch rivet and buckle back? I thought the 1000XX and 1001XX had always been the same cut (sorta in between a 40s and 50s cut), just with different types of denim.

Setterman - Yup. 1000XX is basically the 700 without the cinch and crotch rivet and also smaller back pockets. Seems like Warehouse is just going back to the pre-lawsuit naming system. The difference between the 1001XX and 1000XX had always been very minor. The differences are mostly the denim, leather patch, and the stitching style. I think at one point, 1000XX is closer to 40s cut and 1001XX is closer to 50s cut.

:o

Mindblown...I'm such a Warehouse slut, I want the 1000XX BAD...Nowhere in the description do they mention the oxidization (sanka-zai) properties (1000XX oxidization denim refers to 7x6 weave that we are all familiar with) so this is new denim territory for me. I imagine the 6x6 is a bit heavier and thicker to the touch as well which pretty much makes this a must buy for me...

Snake, did you put your order in? I was so close to dropping the bills on the China made FC's just for kicks, but must reconsider with these new developments...

I am very tempted. Not sure if the "heavy ounce" 6 x 6 denim is the same denim as the 700 or something different. I just noticed the coin pocket and the back pockets have irregular stitching and the vertical stitching connecting the front and the back comes pretty far down compare to the 1001XX.

I believe the denim to my 1003xx's is 6x6. I can't attest to its being any heavier because I've never owned any of the 7x6 styles; just seen/fondled. But it's definitely darker.

Yet another new Warehouse style means I'll definitely want to expedite selling all the jeans I no longer want/need. Argh!

I wonder if the 6 in the description of the new 1000XX is just referring to the weft threads, that it's 7X6, rather than the 7x7 used in the 1001XX? I think Jaspar is right, that the 1003XX was 6x6.

Looking at the size 38 measurements on BiG's website, the 700 isn't that much different than the 15th anniv 1001X. The 700s are a hair smaller everywhere but the waist. So, if the 1000X is following the 700 pattern, it's going to be very close to the 1001XX (and that's a good thing IMO).

Looking at the translated text, sounds like the it just the weft but looking at the original text looks like it's 6 x 6: (経ムラ6番 緯ムラ6番). I am not sure if it is any different from the 15th 1003 denim though.

Maynard Friedman - the new 1000xx is based on the current 700 cut....should not be too different from DD108.

^It's 6x6 for sure...As far as my eye can tell, it SEEMS different than the 15th 1003XX denim (which seemed a bit darker and less "structured") but who really knows since they don't come out straight and say it...Much like we never got a confirmation on the 7x7 denim used on the 1001XX 15th and the current "Native American" arc'd models...

The only thing we can know for sure, is that I sure as hell want a pair...Which is what I will do once I sell the below 700J's and my Roy x Cone Contest jeans (shameless plug) ;)

EDIT: Placing the order tomorrow night ;) ;)

41223_2.jpg

texture reminds me of this

picsofxxlevis002.jpg

First time in a while I've been so giddy about jeans...

Hi Lance,

I’m well thanks. We will be stocking them (Warehouse 1000XX) and they should be arriving around the middle of next month, possibly sooner, so I can keep you posted on their arrival. Thank you.

Regards,

Gordon

Looking forward to next month!

and just to mess with you guys even more (especially aho) behold the 1004XX ; if this one had the suspender buttons I would have ordered a pair already

img57631057.jpg

img57631056.jpg

I don't understand why they need to hide it in Japan. Seems like Warehouse is the only one doing that.

Yeah, not sure...They might just be covering their tracks since they have the option of Overseas Shipping...Which really doesn't matter since they would chop of the tab anyways. Oh well, putting the order through now ;)

I will be sure to have a thorough analysis with pictures comparing the 1001XX Anniversary denim, 1000XX Oxidizing agent (our "standard" denim we are all familiar with) and the "new" 6x6 1000XX denim...I certainly hope these things ship soon and with a tab to boot! And also, +1 to SharpService for always being speedy and getting things done...

^my man not too tight is right....I see added value that I'm willing to pay an extra $20 for when using Hide-san's services...Speed, efficiency, the complete product (who knows if someone else will cut off the tab?)...To be honest, I haven't really dealt with many other shops directly, but when response time from Hide/Nobu is usually within 5 minutes after sending them a message, can you really blame me? ;)

oh and to add something more useful. Vintage Paradise's description says, like you already all know: 6x6 denim with cotton from Memphis

edit: although I've few experience with vintage denim, Warehouse makes the best denim if you are looking for that kind of fades (IMO)