Warehouse

Medine

^I haven't actually handled the 906 denim in quite some time...But I would imagine the 906 to have more pronounced vertical falling on top of being relatively harder to fade. This is all conjecture of course, as only WH really knows how the new 1000XX denim will fade. Personally, I'd get the WH at the prospect of an upcoming McCoy contest next year (?)...

Ed, you are supposed to wear jeans! good stuff though

just as snake said i hope WH will use another denim for the 1003XX (at least not same as the 1001XX 15th ann) so i will have another reason for picking up a pair! I really hope they go for full authenticity on these; laurel leaf top buton; doughnut buttons and painted arcs. they have the green herringbone pocket bags already and the unfinished seams on the inside. keeping my fingers crossed

Back to back post but worthy of it's own space....If you follow denimba's blog as religiously as I (and props to him on being in the latest Lightning issue) then you've most likely seen his Boss of the Road's posted a few days ago...I've personally always wondered how this denim would fade, and denimba doesn't dissapoint!

062840.jpg

0628021.jpg

See the post HERE

^Good stuff, very jealous of your collection...In your opinion, are the 15th 1001XX and the new 1001XX the same denim?

inmo visually and color and texture theyre very similar VERY! but we wont know until we soak them

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=9760&category_id=&manufacturer_id=4&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=62

Looks like BiG has stock of the 1000xx now. They've got raw and one wash if a few sizes. No pics yet, but sizes are listed... I think I'm gonna pull the trigger.

Edit: trigger pulled, order confirmed. Size 31 raw, here we come.

Edit x2: I love Gordon and everyone at Blue in Green. Jeans are already on the way!

disappointed that the arcs and donut buttons are missing on the limited 1003xx but that experimental denim has got my attention...

After my most recent soak they have really gained a lot more character. I love my 660s. Wonderful pants.

I am quite tempted but I must resist. To be honest I like the new 1000XX more than the 1003XX. The thing is I have quite a few pair sitting in my closet right now including the two WWII models, 700SWWIIS and the 15th 1003XX. I just can't justify getting another pair. I am feeling like a hoarder right now looking at my denim collection.

^We are in agreement. To be honest, I think the 700S is one of my top favorite models (crotch rivet but no cinch) although I don't have a pair. If they ever make another 1003XX with the laurel reef buttons and painted arcs, however, it's a done deal!

congrats on the buy arcarsenal, they are definitely a sight to behold in person...

Regarding the 1003XX, I wish I could have a pair...Snake, you gonna buy? ;)

Thanks, Aho. We'll have to have a Chicago 1000xx meetup to show off :cool:

How did you size yours? I think I actually sized down one since I'm usually a true 32, but the post wash measurements for the 31 seemed perfect.

^I stuck with a size 30 (30 in 1001XX 15th, 700, 800) but I like a looser waist for maximum comfort (not necessarily the fit everyone goes for). I could've gone down to a 29 but I'm very particular about that waist! As far as Chicago, I'm surprised we haven't bumped into each other! I'll keep an eye out for WH on the streets now...