Warehouse

Medine

i hate this website because i want more jeans, but will not wear them until i retire my current pair

Forgot to mention my 700S's came in the mail the other day....Lovely pair, I forget how much I love that 1000XX denim! Details are top notch as is to be expected from WH, and the fit is probably my best yet for repro's (30, TTS). They were one wash so most of the shrinkage is out of the way and they've developed the nice "wrinkles" that are characteristic of that 1000XX denim. Poor lighting but here's the pair vs. the 15th's..

5959251095_371406204d_z.jpg

^700S, 'Early War' model which has the crotch rivet, no cinch, and regular pocket bags. For some reason, always been a personal favorite of mine that I've never gotten my hands on...It's interesting pointing out the differences between the various models I have, reflecting on stitch (color, thickness, regularity, etc.), buttons, rivets, the whole lot!

Detailed pics of the 1003xx (ltd.), which contrary to WH's photos show a red tab (!), tilted as with the 1003xx 15th. As promised, however, are the HBT pocket bags (my 15th Ann. bags are flannel), and blank back pockets. Was the denim used on these ever cleared up?

http://hdby.exblog.jp/16314297/

Some (translated) insight:

Based on denim 1001XX, total count is the same weft yarn, cotton yarn made from a blend of American rude, let you feel a rough impression.

This conscious denim jeans in the early 1900s, the woven yarn with many Gemashita rate of cotton blend short. Used and rare denim 1003XX limited time only.

Amazing 15th 1001XX.

1003 Test Sample vs 15th 1003XX

http://blog.livedoor.jp/char3red53/archives/1548593.html

PerterParker - I've seen other Japanese denim brand reproduce that in their WWII model as well. Not as exaggerated as this one. I think it has more to do Warehouse reprodcuing a pair of WWII with those details (tilted red tab and the misaligned stitching). Vintage WWII 501 has a lot of variations depending on whether it's the beginning of the war or towards the end. Also qulaity control during those time was an issue as well.

Can anyone confirm whether the new 1004XX is exactly the same model (same cut/measurements) as the 700XX with the addition of arcs and red tab? Or is it slightly different?

I couldn't find measurements of the 1004XX on the Warehouse site to compare it and Rakuten measurements are not the most reliable.

Thanks Warehousers!

Can anyone confirm whether the new 1004XX is exactly the same model (same cut/measurements) as the 700XX with the addition of arcs and red tab? Or is it slightly different?

I couldn't find measurements of the 1004XX on the Warehouse site to compare it and Rakuten measurements are not the most reliable.

Thanks Warehousers!

The 700xx and the 1004xx are the same cut (and all Rakuten vendors seem to show accurate measurements) and both bear identical (Navajo) arcs and tabs. The only difference is the kind of denim used.

The 700xx uses a 6x6 denim (per Gordon) identical to the one used on the new 1000xx. The 1004xx uses a lighter-weave, 7x7 denim, like (if not identical to) the denim found on the 1001 15th ( I really hope this is all accurate).

The standard, prior WH 700 jeans were not made with arcs or tab, and bear a hanging, paper size tag.

I think???

Finally decided to hot soak my Warehouse BiGD5. Took a major risk on these and downsized 4 (from a 32 to a 28) without a chance to exchange (from Singapore).

Managed to get these babies on. Really nice denim, a lot of character and they are not hurting me at all, other than the struggle to get the top button on.

I like the fit throughout. What do you guys think?

17baa4b4.jpg

^^^ Yup, hot soaked in around 70 - 80 degrees celsius hot water for 45 minutes. Y'all think most of the shrinkage is out?

I got a good bit more shrinkage out of my 660's on my second soak. I sized down from ~36 to 34 and they fit perfectly