Warehouse

Medine

Just scored a fucking deal on a Warehouse jacket

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130571971468?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_500wt_1386

Not sure about fit, and it'll take a minute to arrive since it's going through a UK proxy, but... still very excited for it, with fall right about to begin.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130571971468?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_500wt_1386

Not sure about fit, and it'll take a minute to arrive since it's going through a UK proxy, but... still very excited for it, with fall right about to begin.

Whoa! what a deal. Let me know if that doesn't fit!!!

Holy smokes, you ain't kidding! Great find, I hope the sizing works out.

Would love to get one of the 506 copies currently on the Warehouse website, but even if I starved myself my chest and shoulders would still be too big to ever fit into one.

It was weird, looking at that seller's feedback/history of sales... then she popped up with some Sam jeans, an LVC jacket, a Sugar Cane jacket and chambray thing, and this Warehouse.

Other items went for a low-ish price as well, but I think I was the big winner :)

edit: I should post my Sufu 660's up in here soon.

please! I need an intervention!! I love this Warehouse denim and have been wearing my 660s intermittently. I'm curious as to how the other models will work out for me so I've been obsessively thinking of getting another Warehouse pair. The problem is it's absolutely unjustifiable. My 660s I wear as a luxury pair every now and then so they haven't gotten nearly a dent in them yet let alone fading. I have like a half dozen other pairs from other brands that are in line to be worn and I havent even gotten to them yet. But i'm seriously OBSESSING over another pair of Warehouses. I was at BIG a week ago fully prepared to pull the trigger on the 800s that fit me like a glove but then I found out that it's the exact same denim as the 660s. I can't justify buying more of the same denim in just another cut. Yet I salivate over them just by thinking about them!! This is in every way, a true addiction. Please fellow warehouse lovers, can you discuss the pros and cons and alternatives of buying the 800s? I thought maybe if it was a significantly different denim with different fading qualities I'd be all set for that but apparently all of them (the 660s, 700s, 800s) use the same 14.5oz denim? Is the 15 Anniversary model a kick ass model? I was considering it but it's loose fit really doesn't work for me. Advise!!! Either talk me out of it or convince me why it's a good buy.

I thought maybe if it was a significantly different denim with different fading qualities I'd be all set for that but apparently all of them (the 660s, 700s, 800s) use the same 14.5oz denim? Is the 15 Anniversary model a kick ass model? I was considering it but it's loose fit really doesn't work for me. Advise!!! Either talk me out of it or convince me why it's a good buy.

The 1000XX and 1001XX are both made of denim different than the models you listed. The 1000XX is the same cut as the 700. The 1001XX is very similar (slightly smaller at the waist, little bigger in the thigh, little more tapered below the knee) and IS a kick ass model. It's one of my favorite pairs of jeans (denim and cut wise) and I can't say enough good things about it. It's a good candidate for going true to size (if your waist measure's 32", you buy a pair of 1001XX that measure 32" at the waist), but it, and every other model is going to be fuller through the leg than the 660.

Why aren't you wearing your 660s? If they fit good, wear 'em in and get your Warehouse fix. I know they weren't cheap, but the whole point of buying them is to wear them regularly and fade them.

Sensible advice??? HERE??? I thought everyone would be clamoring to advise the second pair. oy...alright alright...I'll stick to my 660s. I do wear them, they're just a little further down the line in my rotation. Actually, they are one of my two pairs of jeans that fit SO well (like a custom tailored pair of pants) that I've been able to dress them up with nice shoes, shirt and blazer for fancier occasions. I kinda like keeping them dark.

The 1000XX and 1001XX are both made of denim different than the models you listed. The 1000XX is the same cut as the 700. The 1001XX is very similar (slightly smaller at the waist, little bigger in the thigh, little more tapered below the knee) and IS a kick ass model. It's one of my favorite pairs of jeans (denim and cut wise) and I can't say enough good things about it.

Is the 1000xx the same fit as the 700xx/700 (w/o the buckle back)?? I know some Rakuten storefronts say so, but I think that's wrong or something's getting lost in translation. My understanding was always that the 1000xx was basically the same cut, as the 1001, a straight 50s cut, where as the 700xx was a slightly more tapered 30s cut, with an even slightly higher rise and narrower hip.

Re: the denim, shinobi, info about which denims distinguish which new models abounds through the latter pages of this thread...

New Fall/Winter catalogs are up...Still have to dig through the majority of it...

http://www.ware-house.co.jp/index.php?page=catalogs

Some things of interest:

7x10 Brown Sulfur dye denim (is this new? damn I should be more up on denim, esp WH...) on the Heller's Cafe 2012XX:

http://www.ware-house.co.jp/index.php?page=catalog_item&ic=42140

fades to a very nice hue:

http://www.ware-house.co.jp/index.php?page=catalog_item&ic=42158

http://www.ware-house.co.jp/index.php?page=catalog_item&ic=42104