Warehouse

Medine

definitely one of the most awesome patches ever, that and the WH one with the jeans pulling the horse apart...

c'mon with those fitpics aho, damn i want a pair of 1000xx and 1001xx (old stock would be a dream)

anyone have the new 1000xx and the 1001XX 15th anniversary pairs? according to big the 1000 have a darker hue than the regular Warehouse denim (and the 1001xx 15th a lighter color) Id like to see a picture of them side by side.

Been wearing my 1001's recently and finally starting to see some fading, they are definitely the softest denim I own and although the cut is the widest pair i own i'm starting to like them more and more

^I'll get a picture comparing the two tomorrow when I have good light...They are definitely darker (think more towards their standard 1000XX oxidation denim) AND heavier...Both pairs are of equal merit, I prefer the 1001XX do to personal preference (soft hand and stitching/construction), but plan on wearing my 1000XX's to shred's first.

EDIT: Looks like I beat myself to the punch back in July:

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php?/topic/76690-warehouse/page__st__2100__p__2492837#entry2492837

I'll post post-soak pics tomorrow anyway....

Edited by aho

Anyone have a preferred online seller in Japan to pick up Warehouse from. Most of the places I see have limited sizes and the inseams are a bit short for me. You can PM if you prefer.

Thank you.

Blue in green can do special orders from any brand they carry. I know you're not in the us but that shouldn't matter. Send them an email.

Edit: missed the "in Japan" part, sorry.

Edited by arcarsenal

Hi Folks,

I've done a fair amount searching this thread and other forums and can't seem to find the answer I'm after so hoping you can help a Warehouse noob.

Do the 800's stretch out much with wear and will they shrink much more when washed? I pretty much need a 35", so my choice is either 34" which going by Big measurements is a tad slim or the 36".

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers!

Edited by Cobblers

recently picked these up from orrey, pretty happy with the fit overall

lot 800 tagged size 30

(kind of a shitty shot but you get the idea)

for those LVC heads asking about the repro equivalent to this cut I would say it's right in between my 47's and 44's Slim in the seat and thigh like the 47's a little more roomy overall but not as much as the 44's

11975ag.jpg

Edited by GregoryH