Warehouse

Medine

it's been a while since I posted, but seeing all these 660 fits inspired me to take some pics of mine. Just did the first soak on them. Probably about 6 months wear total over the last year and a half about. Tons of life left in them. Hope you enjoy. (I'm a terrible photographer, so sorry for over/under exposed shots)

some of my favorite qualities on these are the ability to look greycast, and the button fades, even though they aren't that pronounced

6200840435_63899b188d.jpg

it's been said before, but the hairiness of the WH denim is beyond awesome. even after a few months of wear and a hot soak

6201354316_75dcabf14f.jpg

patch holding on strong

6200849323_0b86d411f9.jpg

the seat is pretty much the only area I have any real signs of wear, ha

6201363618_4a9bc631b6.jpg

one of my favorite places to see denim fade. The top of front the pockets

6201366418_28efde38f9.jpg

Will try to get some fit pics soon.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Just scored a fucking deal on a Warehouse jacket

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130571971468?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_500wt_1386

Not sure about fit, and it'll take a minute to arrive since it's going through a UK proxy, but... still very excited for it, with fall right about to begin.

Finally arrived today. a little loose, but works perfectly over a sweater, and perfect timing since this is probably the coldest day of the fall so far.

Iq0rl.jpg

sweet 2-color chainstitch, and pale orange selvage

FajQV.jpg

Also, couldn't get a good pic of it, but the tab on the front pocket says "dubble" on one side, "works" on the other. Rivets are W.H. & KK. Buttons say Blue & Gray. Kinda funny, three different branding things...

While I had been trying to sell these for quite awhile, curiosity got the best of me and I tried them on. I must have lost weight or something, because the fit is more or less where I like it now. I apologize in advance for the horrible quality and the necessary increase in exposure.

edit: they're the 1003xx

Photoon10-4-11at415PM4.jpg

^lol they still look like an amazing fit to me...don't sell!

I recently took my 700S's to be hemmed at BiG and they are looking to be my goto pair with the new "fit"...Also saw the "one wash" 1000XX's, lovely denim, it really affirmed my WH fanboyness...

yaowenyuan; for some reason i cant rep right now but those look really good. Makes me want to put on my pair right now as well.

Aho, great find, I wonder how much wear went into those