Warehouse

Medine

^Per Gordon the 700XX is the same (if not very similar) as the new 1000XX denim (both 6x6).

leyori, Sounds like the 800 cut is for you! If you size down, they will fit slim, and the waist should stretch out as said by others...Also, the 800 cut has the same 7x6 oxidized denim as the contest 660's so you're all set!

Aho thx man. Can u like explain to me what is the meaning of 7x6? I saw things like 6x6 , 7x7 but i am quite confuse what is the meaning behind that. My friend suggest the 700. How is that sounds? Is 700 slimmer than 800? I am totally new to warehouse . :o

Anw thanks peps!

One of the better explanations of all the numbers comes straight from BiG:

"The thickness of threads and yarns are measured in numbers, #0 being the thickest and decreasing in size with a higher number. Therefore 6x6 indicates this model uses #6 indigo warp threads and #6 ecru weft yarn and is heavier in weight and darker in color than the 7x6 model which uses #7 warp threads and #6 weft yarns for a lighter weight and lighter color denim."

Furthermore, 7x7 is even less in weight and color. Hope that explains it!

As far as the cuts, the 700 is definitely the loosest out of the bunch. In order of cut (loosest to slimmest): 1000XX/1001XX/700(XX, J, S, etc.)/1003XX are more or less the same with minor differences in general butt hip thigh area--->800 (can be a straight slim if sized down one)--->660 (BiG exclusive but maybe they're bringing it back at this rate?). Anything slimmer, WH doesn't make!

Great info there, Aho. I can only add that way back when, I think i sized down 2 ( I have no idea how) on the contest 660s to attain a pretty nice slim fit. This was when their sizing was wacky, though. I don't really think I have too many pictures.

fake edit: here's some after the 1 year mark so I guess they're a bit stretched or whatever:

50zrDl.jpg

znJMll.jpg

Aho thanks man ur explanation is superb! Ok i will def looking for 700 and 800 soon!

Great info there, Aho. I can only add that way back when, I think i sized down 2 ( I have no idea how) on the contest 660s to attain a pretty nice slim fit. This was when their sizing was wacky, though. I don't really think I have too many pictures.

fake edit: here's some after the 1 year mark so I guess they're a bit stretched or whatever:

50zrDl.jpg

znJMll.jpg

That is exactly kind of fade that i am looking for!

As far as the cuts, the 700 is definitely the loosest out of the bunch. In order of cut (loosest to slimmest): 1000XX/1001XX/700(XX, J, S, etc.)/1003XX are more or less the same with minor differences in general butt hip thigh area--->800 (can be a straight slim if sized down one)--->660 (BiG exclusive but maybe they're bringing it back at this rate?). Anything slimmer, WH doesn't make!

Leyori, there's also the D5 (also a BIG exclusive), which is a lower-rise, slim-straight/straight cut, which is - according to BIG - in fact the preceding, raw version of the Warehouse '484' jean J.Crew released last year (with a different patch, too) in which BIG seems to have left and almost fsr.

I'm enjoying the fact that the Warehouse thread has been so active of late. I've been wearing my 800s quite a bit recently but have hit an unavoidable snag -- I soaked them in Lake Michigan last weekend and now the fit is off. It took me over a year to achieve the perfect slouchiness, but I reckon they'll fall back to where I like them after a short while this time around. Really, it's only a slight problem because I've gained a lot of weight over the past few months.

Leyori, there's also the D5 (also a BIG exclusive), which is a lower-rise, slim-straight/straight cut, which is - according to BIG - in fact the preceding, raw version of the Warehouse '484' jean J.Crew released last year (with a different patch, too) in which BIG seems to have left and almost fsr.

I just get my take5xwarehousr today. It fits like 800 i shall post it soon once

the time is on my side :)

Thanks peeps for the kind info! It helps me a lot!

^Congrats on the purchase leyori....I myself have made another WH purchase...Couldn't let the BEARS sale slip past me, ended up getting a size 30 one wash 700S (my favorite version of the 700 series actually)...I'm hoping the waist isn't as tight as my 700J's which I recently sold (wishful thinking) but if not, no biggie, I'll make sure they fit (the good ol' soak the waist and stuff it trick)!

Hi, do the BiG 660s stretch a lot? My true waist is 30" which is in between the size 29 and 30's after-wash measurement. Should I grab the size 29 or 30? I prefer a slim look as long as it won't kill my balls. Thanks

haha Aho, I had a feeling you would not be able to resist the sales on Bears. As for myself, I convinced myself to keep working on my 660's and 1001xx 15th for now.

Japan always gets the best (naturally so)....Limited customize your own pair coming up at the Harajuku Beams...Cut, Back Pockets and Buttons/Rivets are the different options. I know what I'd choose...

oh bugger. i just came back from tokyo. was around harajuku too!