Ande Whall Denim

iloveredstripe

• 2 weeks later...

When I was looking into the Grizzly I couldn't find many fit pics.

I've been seeing more recently, but I thought I'd post mine here along with a few detail shots.

I'm 6'4" (1.93m), slim, and wearing a medium (long arm).

woGPPtR.jpgkNfhBU0.jpg

9OaIDQm.jpghKFRIEz.jpg

ArVfJk8.jpgBOrLkGk.jpg

It's a great jacket. Measurements were spot on, so don't hesitate to get one.

Edited by Hyphen

Excellent Griz fit pic's Okisan and Hyphen, do you mind if I nick them for the website?

Jeans looking good there Ms.Tg!

Excellent Griz fit pic's Okisan and Hyphen, do you mind if I nick them for the website?

Jeans looking good there Ms.Tg!

Thanks, nick away! I've got some larger ones here.

I'm not trying to steal Ande's thunder but it seems that he has a new Special Roll AND a new 'Wolf' jacket on the way. Exciting times ahead.

He's probably neglecting his denim duties to stay up all night and watch the cricket!

Haha, hey Maynard. Haven't been watching the Cricket, I don't have Sky TV damn it.

Yes indeed, there is a new Special Roll on the way. It's a crazy looking denim. The Wolf is a type 2 inspired jacket, pleat front. probably another 3-4 weeks away yet though, just finalizing the pattern and sample, then grade the sizes.

I don't have Sky Sports either Ande but I've been listening all day on BBC Test Match Special. I think you can pick up World Service and tune in. Anyway, looking forward to your new offerings.

I don't have Sky Sports either Ande but I've been listening all day on BBC Test Match Special. I think you can pick up World Service and tune in. Anyway, looking forward to your new offerings.

I just saw on the sports news we went into our usual collapse..uggghhh. Terrible score.

andehemi.jpg

Ande visited me in Wellington today so I took him to lunch at my favourite pizza place. We had a great talk about denim and our dreams for the future... so I'm definitely interested in a second date!

P.S. The new Special Roll #5 denim looks awesome in person.