Ande Whall Denim

iloveredstripe

Im still here at ze beloved SuFu mixing with my denim brothers. I always kept trying to edit that thumbs up icon from the original thread, gave it a shot in the new site, but the whole thread seemed to Whodini, haha.

Looking to buy a pair of grifters/rakers ASAP.

I bought APC new cures 32/34 which then stretched out to 34/34 which are leave some slack in the waist area.

What size do you denim wizards think I should purchase in either the soft indigo or dark(shrink to fit indigo.)

I was thinking a 32/34 in the soft and a 33/36 in the shrink to fit.

opinions?

Posting here just to let it be known that I'm looking for used Ande Whalls around the 28-31 size range. I know Ande has some on sale but only the Rakers seem to fit my specs and I'm not a big fan of the super skinny look.

edit - Got to love guys who abuse their rep powers and equate a completely innocent post as if they were given cancer. Simply amazing.

got my rakers in the mail today!!!...for the 2nd time. I ordered a size 31 originally and they were wayyyy too tight. Contemplated selling them, even had them listed in the market, but I decided instead to exchange them for a 32. Got the 32's today, so glad I decided to stick with the jeans because the 32's fit perfectly. I can't wait to wear these, thanks a lot Ande.

for anyone contemplating these jeans I would suggest considering to size up one.

looking for advice...i own dior 19cm in size 30 (sized down 2 from my true waist)

im almost sold on rakers for my next pair...2 questions...should i go with my (true) 32 waist or size down 1? ...and will these fit slimmer than my dior 19cm? (im looking for a slimmer fit)

any help is appreciated