Ande Whall Denim

iloveredstripe

depends on how snug they are now. in my experience, zimbabwe denim stretches quite a bit as it softens, but i've never been your particular situation. i have worn stf denim while wet to make sure it didn't shrink too much, so you may try that method.

should i cold soak them then? I didn't even know they could shrink without washing hahaha

Hey guys. The natural indigo I had lined up for the first special roll was all gone, damn it, had my eye on it for ages. I have got another roll for the first SR though, details coming soon...it's really nice. I will do a natural soon though, either the same denim as the Wakefield Hotel model or some thing from the latest new offerings that should be out in a couple of months.

• 4 weeks later...

just happened to come across someone else wearing ande whalls the other day. that was kinda crazy.

This is cool.

I haven't ever seen anyone wearing AW's at the same time as me.

Must encourage more Brits to buy them!

Anyone manage to get a pair of the Wakefield Hotel model?

Dot Dobby looks interesting - Sanforised again?

Not sure it was an option for the Comeback Special? Perhaps the pre-quake comp?

Anyone heard any more rumours on Shirts and Jackets from Ande?

Cheers

Dot Dobby looks interesting - Sanforised again?

Not sure it was an option for the Comeback Special? Perhaps the pre-quake comp?

Yep, sanforized. And it was one of the options for the pre-quake contest. Although if I remember correctly, the denim was sold out and we decided on something else.

hi all

new here.

I sent this email to Ande Whall (getting a pair of his jeans next month).

"I know this might be an odd question, but I really want to buy your jeans, and I'm going to take the measurements you recommend on your site. I have a disability and I wear braces under my jeans. I was wondering I really want a slim fit (almost i guess like levis 511's but I want them a touch skinnier, I dont really want super skinny like 510's) which ones would you recommend. I need enough space for my brace, I wear 511's mostly (there was this 510 from levis called black cat I loved and was a tad less skinny). Sorry if this is confusing, this is my first pair of super nice jeans, just want it done right, especially cause the disability makes the fit a little bit more difficult."

He said he wasnt aware what the 510s or 511s are like so I was wondering if those who bought a pair would be able to compare?

Hey guys!

I ordered a pair of AW´s a couple of day ago. I decided on the Special Roll Denim. I´m really excited to get them.

I live in Sweden though, so it will be a couple of more days before they arrive!

I´ll post fitpics when I got them.

/Alex

so the antique blue denim is what was used for the Wakefield hotel jeans?

the antique denim is new to me - i'd like to hear more about it.

edit: i was wrong - i thought the wakefield was 14.1oz? but here is the link to the wakefield site:

http://www.wakefieldhotel.co.nz/sneak-peek-ande-whall-x-wakefield-hotel-jeans/

Edited by grooveholmes