Ande Whall Denim

iloveredstripe

hi guys, yeah i'm ok, a bit ruffled, haha. thanks for the concern fellas. It's crazy that it keeps happening, some experts say it's not following the usual patterns, I don't know, it's very weird and frustrating. I had sent some jeans in the morning, did some Xmas shopping then went out for lunch with a buddy over from the gold coast. When the bigger one hit I was waiting outside the cafe, underneath all this scaffolding having a cig, fairly dodgy place to be standing, but took off into the middle of the road in the usual surfers stance looking out for flying bricks etc. My poor old tv fell off the cabinet again, it still goes thank goodness! It's good my workshop is in the garage now so I know everything is ok.

Edited by andewhall

I just recieved my mustangs! Im just blown away by how great pair of jeans they are. They are little big in the waist but the thighs är perfect so Im very pleased! Will do a hot soak to get rid of the minimal shrinking that is left. Maybe I upload some pictures tomorrow!

Ande,

I know you're still getting back on your feet right now but do you have any plans to work with naturally dyed indigo in the future? I'd like to get some natural indigos at some stage (no rush though) and would hold out for a pair in your buffalo cut.

Cheers

Ande,

I know you're still getting back on your feet right now but do you have any plans to work with naturally dyed indigo in the future? I'd like to get some natural indigos at some stage (no rush though) and would hold out for a pair in your buffalo cut.

Cheers

Hey Maynard. Yeah I plan on bringing in odd rolls of denim for the Special Roll thing and try out some of the other cool denim available. Like the contest a roll makes 20-21 pairs, so will try and do a quite a few per year depending on busy-ness. They have some amazing natural indigo that I was going to get in next order actually.

I can see AW has a very loyal following so if anyone can advise i'd be grateful. Is the Mustang denim (old Grifter style) a very slim jean?

Is it slimmer than the FH1001 or N&F skinnyguy. The knee measurements look pretty snug. Yet they don't look that figure hugging in the pics I have seen on here.

I can see AW has a very loyal following so if anyone can advise i'd be grateful. Is the Mustang denim (old Grifter style) a very slim jean?

Is it slimmer than the FH1001 or N&F skinnyguy. The knee measurements look pretty snug. Yet they don't look that figure hugging in the pics I have seen on here.

I bought mine mustangs tts and I love the fit! I dont think they suppose to be a very slim fit, more like a slim straight (correct me if im wrong im a beginner here).

He will answer your questions soon its night in New Zeeland i think. If you have any questions you can write them here or check his website andewhall.com

Hi,

Just followed, your suggestion about Andy';s jeans and already waited two days about his response..

My inquiry is about his payment,i would like to pay him not through paypal because my account is limited now and pp has blocked my cards that was added to my account,pp sucks...

Hi,

Just followed, your suggestion about Andy';s jeans and already waited two days about his response..

My inquiry is about his payment,i would like to pay him not through paypal because my account is limited now and pp has blocked my cards that was added to my account,pp sucks...

Ok, im sure he will answer you soon :)

Sorry mate. Just e-mailed you. Monday morn, went to a music festival in a small town up the coast for the weekend. First time out of quakey town, was great.

Hi,

Hey Maynard. Yeah I plan on bringing in odd rolls of denim for the Special Roll thing and try out some of the other cool denim available. Like the contest a roll makes 20-21 pairs, so will try and do a quite a few per year depending on busy-ness. They have some amazing natural indigo that I was going to get in next order actually.

Will be very interested in your "amazing" natual indigo run - unless too slim/low rise, count me in!

• 2 weeks later...

I found these over at the Hall of Fade website by Toshi Surapong and had to post them up. Awesome job Toshi! I do believe they are they old DLX model, that denim was fairly streaky and interesting.

toshi1.jpg

toshi2.jpg