Ande Whall Denim

iloveredstripe

last november, from nz to nc (usa), it took about a week for me to get my pair. if i recall, it was about 5-6 days, but fell on a weekend, so I didn't get it until a monday.

Wow! That's really fast!

Since you've been wearing your Ande Whalls for sometime now (I'm guessing) can you tell us anything about shrinking/stretching?

Thanks.

shrinkage is minimal after a warm or hot soak, and the denim is pretty forgiving so it'll easily stretch back out after shrinking down.

i've got a 32.5" waist on most of my jeans after wear. i bought a 30" in AW's which measured a bit under 31" after a warm soak. they were snug at first everywhere after soaking but stretched out without too much fuss or bother.

that help?

Posted · Hidden by Rob060, March 3, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Rob060, March 3, 2012 - No reason given

wow. awesome turn around time. took like 2 days for the jeans to be made and ship. took like 2 weeks a couple years ago. might even get them this week. :o

Did you get em' yet Rob?

I have just been updating the website a bit with new flat photos. I always like the flat side profile shots, so you can see the changes through the different cuts. Some of the photo pairs are on the site for sale too.

In the next month I will get in the first of the special roll denim, will post up some pic's when the denim comes in....natural.

leggys.jpg

Hi Rob, glad you got 'em...damn customs slows down the quick shipping.

I have quite a few e-mails since I started the new fits asking for larger waist sizes in the Cobra cut, so have added three more sizes 33" 34" and 35" to the line up, so 9 waist sizes in all, the same as Mustangs now. Bests Ande.

Kia'ora Ande

Do you know what other rolls of denim are in the offering after the natural one?

Hey Domu, looking good!!

2.2 years and 14 washes... does that mean that you have been washing every 2 months from the start? If so how did you maintain such good combs when your washing so much?

thx gregornz

umm not exactly every 2 months, i wash it for the first time after 3 months of usage

after that i wash it whenever i want to, sometimes 1 or 2 months after i used it

i often use this jeans for cycling, maybe that's the reason why the combs look like that even i washed this jeans quite often

Edited by domu

Just got my Cobras yesterday, and I have to say that they are unlike anything I've seen/worn. Here's a ghetto fit pic and a close up of the denim. The color is perfectly accurate.

http://dl.dropbox.co...%2017.16.18.jpg

http://dl.dropbox.co...%2016.58.27.jpg

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2725648/2012-03-22%2016.57.45.jpg

Edit: Added a close up of the front.

Edited by Hakizi