Ande Whall Denim

iloveredstripe

cobra fit pics after a warm soak. denim is still a bit stiff, so is bunching up a bit, but that'll right itself with wear.

6810327265_68887f834a.jpg

6810321883_109d627dc9.jpg

6810324479_1b0a52aee0.jpg

this is the fit i was after when i bought some mustangs a month or so back. i was on the fence between the two cuts when i originally pulled the trigger, but guess i should have gone the cobra from the start as it's closer to the iron heart 301s silhouette (which is my favourite).

Edited by okisan

these are 2008 cone mills version of ande whall grifters. They have about a solid two+ years of wear on them, they developed knee tears on both of the knees, just got them patched up, finally wearing them again. This is my example of how regular cone selvedge fades.

6821547307_0a3e5371d3_b.jpg

6821562541_850deae707_b.jpg

6821551217_95e6ec3227_b.jpg

6821567077_d2c04f713c_b.jpg

6821570139_bb75593003_b.jpg

self edge repair

6821555349_dd06f89f56_b.jpg

6821558959_5c8a34ea8c_b.jpg

destroyed coin pocket fixed by a local tailor on the cheap in chino hills

6821579551_b6242b65ac_b.jpg

leather patch. I'm so happy to have these up and running again. I should get back my other pair of grifters sometime soon, will post pics of those when I get them back

I've been gone from SuFu for a while, but I'm so glad to see that Ande is back in action!

I'm also a bit bummed I missed the boat on contest v2 (I was on the original list), but this is my fault for snoozing and losing.

Ande I'm so glad you put the donation to good use and are back making denim. I will have to pick up a pair soon. Just have to decide between the Slim and Regular fits - hopefully there will be more fit pics soon on the site.

Cheers.

Wow! Great fit!

I'm actually planning on picking up a pair of Ande Whall Mustangs and I'd like them to fit like yours. How tall are you, if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks.

i'm not tall at all, about 5ft 6-7". i ended up buying a pair of Cobra's in place of these as i thought the fit would be better (see the shots before your post). my Mustangs are for sale (30x32) for $180 shipped.

okey. i didn't realise the both post were from the same person, anyhow both the mustangs and the cobras look great on you, really.

too your mustangs are to short for me otherwise i'd considered to pick them up.

thanks again for the answer, i really appreciate it.

Has anyone from Europe bought Ande Whalls and could tell me how long it took for them to recieve their jeans? I'm going to buy a pair and I'm just curious how long I should expect to wait before they arrive. Weeks or months?

Curious about this as well but shipped to the US instead.