Ande Whall Denim

iloveredstripe

• 2 weeks later...

3 month update.....

7058647101_824303f50a.jpg

6912560728_fb02b4fe67.jpg

6912561874_c458db6964.jpg

6912559920_bd797350e6.jpg

And its hard to follow neitenhosen, but here is my sample jacket made from white oak 15 oz denim, worn and washed a whole lot

7058649197_67c0eb98b2.jpg

7058650047_afd997b2d3.jpg

6912564630_722a8e0cd9.jpg

Selvedge track

7058644679_0fd8a4f573.jpg

Really love the way the old buttons coating comes off to reveal the brass color

6912562338_61b9ac0715.jpg

Hand branded patch

7058648067_1824675f66.jpg

Edited by corporalclegg

Maybe a slight misunderstanding, no trouble sourcing the denim...just paying off a few bills and will get some in.

For those asking about the special roll of denim - i just heard from Ande that it'll be at least another month, he's had some trouble sourcing the fabric.

• 2 weeks later...

I think a run of the current models using a Cone Mills unsanforized denim would be awesome. Not saying the Japanese denim used currently or previously isn't awesome. I just have a thing for Cone denim. Especially that used by Roy (OG) and Mister Freedom (lot 54?...non buckle back). About a 13 - 14 oz with an unbleached cotton pocket bag.

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers CorpClegg. I finished up this photo series last week, the guy from the store asked me to snap a few pic's of the construction process, I got a bit out of hand and took nearly 180 photos....so it's pretty big.

New Ande whall wakefield hotel collab with awesome production shots up on the site

http://andewhall.big...om/making-jeans

Cheers CorpClegg. I finished up this photo series last week, the guy from the store asked me to snap a few pic's of the construction process, I got a bit out of hand and took nearly 180 photos....so it's pretty big.

ande i am super stoked to see what you did for hemi next time i am down in wellington.

couldn't think of two cooler guys doing a collaboration. awesome to see it happen with a local shop.

• 2 weeks later...

anyone have any idea how much the thighs stretch on the cobras? I've had mine for a while, wore em a few times and started going to the gym around the same time. my thighs got massive and they just look ridiculous on me. however, im thinking about wearing them again to try and see if they will stretch.

They only have a few wears on them though and if they wont stretch id rather try and sell them.

any suggestions?