SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

Can anybody give me a couple measurements? I'm going to taper the leg opening on my jeans to a 7.5 but am unsure what width to get from the knee-down.

I'd like to get something similar to Dior 19cm's. I know that the hem is 19cm, but what specific part does that refer to?

That's the biggest concern of mine. What would a good width to have from the knee down to the leg opening be? 7.5 all the way down from the knee?

Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

might be a really stupid question but what are the washing instructions for a loopwheeler top?? got a SDA one that i need to wash but i dont know if i should do it inside out, in the washing machine or hand wash. cheers

not sure about SDA,but when my Buzz and McCoys were new i started it easy,means insideout handwash,later it was machinewash,no spin,now its full cycle up to 70°C,depends how dirty they are. sweatshirts of decent quality shouldnt take any harm,they are made to be washed many times.i only take care that the machine isnt too stuffed and always wash with likewises.

wait. im confused. :[

you mean they'll stretch out 2 inches the waist within a certain amount of wears?

meaning a tagged size 30 will stretch to a 32+ with wear

hey guys, small question. i've been wearing my raw black and indigo 21cm diors for over a year and would like to branch out a bit. this is what i'm looking for:

• inseam must be at least 36" (post-shrink) ..i'm tall

• fit similar to dior 21cm or in between 19 and 21.

• medium price range ($200)

thanks so much. i don't see too many unsanforized jeans with inseams 36" and above after being soaked. the length of diors is perfect for me.

Guest Mild7

Hi i recently got a pair of iron heart 634s jeans. I've been wearing them for about a month now, and was wondering when i should give them there first wash/soak? Plus any tips on the wash/soak?

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic