WoM - Contest duration  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which denim should we use?

• RS1950-ROW
    • RS501-UF

This poll is closed to new votes

Deposit paid! 🥳

Now to decide on cut!! 

That measurement guide might be handy just to lock in any sizing - I'm aiming for something as close to the FC 0105 as possible, I reckon, so it is looking like 5150 is the one.

I may go way overboard and ask for some sort of cheeky customisation though! Something as wild as hbt pocket bags on the 50's cut...

b_F are there any better quality images of the size charts available?
I can kind of make out the numbers, but they look pretty blurry specifically the 611 chart (even when opening the image in a new tab).

And doc I've got plenty of cinch back jeans so I think a cinchless '42 is a nice change of pace even if it might be somewhat sacrilegious. ^_^

Just sent the deposit to Simone! Still racking my brain over what waist size to choose (50s cut) even though I don't need to yet. Guess I'll wait and see how much more B_F's jeans stretch since there's time. I don't believe in belts and am going to machine dry so I just need to figure out the total amount of stretch the denim has.

Edited by frank

9 minutes ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

On another note, our little daughter had been born on September 3rd, so expect me to be less active in the next time...

But think of all those marvellous, and unusual, fades from nappy accidents (including yours); food stains; reflux and/or just a good old vomit; and you crawling about the place generally …

Huge congratulations to mum and the family

21 hours ago, Dr_Heech said:

Cinchless!?! Shame on you @Broark 😮

Are there any participants going with the late 30s model?

most likely, I'll be going that route (late 30s in big waist for hip flare)...

deposit sent

congratulations @beautiful_FrEaK!!! make sure any visitors bring cooked meals and do the washing up for the next two weeks! get rest when you can so you can enjoy/endure the sleepless moments!

Edited by bartlebyyphonics

Thanks guys!

Mother and child are both well and will leave the hospital tomorrow (or rather I will pick them up). Baby/dad fades will certainly happen 😉 

I will go with the 1942 version he offers. One size up from my 411.

If anyone has questions, please ask them here in this thread. Simone is watching it 😉 and @MJF9 will pick it up with him.