WAYWT (denim version) 2016

spitfiredealer

Some shots from my recent trip up the CA coast to San Francisco with my fiance.

All 3 shirts are Masterson

Jacket is my Himel Grizzly

Tan chinos are Stevenson

Olive Chinos are RJB

Lofgren boots

Self Edge Aizome scarf

Globe Specs Glasses

Her beanie is Stevenson

OP2T8C7.jpg

6QoMdE9.jpg

FmUvR2D.jpg

tZrrQAY.jpg

ksOlU5b.jpg

5SrvBc4.jpg

Edited by dudewuttheheck

^

Hey! Santa Fe was a fab weekender.

Drove through the scenic "Turquoise Trail" from ABQ ... & happened to walk in one of those roadside shops called "Chumani". I found an awesome piece of unique cabochon stone, meant for a chunky [rockstar] ring, w/c I asked the jeweler/owner to set on sterling silver backing, for a kickass pendant ... It'll be ready in 2 weeks.

'Dropped by @Tesuque flea market & then checked out the stores & galleries @downtown area ... too, bad I'm missing the Balloon Festival this week.

Damn liking that courdoroy a lot..Jeans also looking alot lighter than mine! Need to catch up...

The corduroy is really nice, got a bunch of compliments on the shirt yesterday.

Also I think they're a bit overexposed in that photo, but they're definitely hitting their stride. Need to send them off for repairs soon.

Also jealous of you guys that can already wear flannels!

^ holy shit, Foxy wearing a pair of FADED jeans! looking good mate.

ek4pjbl.jpg

chinese no brand USN N1 deck jacket repro

tcb 50's jacket

tcb ranchman chambray

levi's satchel

just took delivery of the deck jacket yday. 130-ish euro. The lining is not alpaca of course, the zip is YKK rather than talon (was it talon on originals? think so) but the outer fabric is great and it fits really well. A score for a broke cheapskate like yours truly.

Usually they use old dead stocks of Talon, which is not so difficult to find even in these days.

just took delivery of the deck jacket yday. 130-ish euro. The lining is not alpaca of course, the zip is YKK rather than talon (was it talon on originals? think so) but the outer fabric is great and it fits really well. A score for a broke cheapskate like yours truly.

That's not the Bronson one since I see a storm flap, right? Been thinking about N1s lately, too, since I could need a new winter jacket...