TCB

I'd say 40 too.

for reference I have a 40.5 chest and wear a 42. looks slim as the sleeves and shoulders are cut trim but I still can layer a jumper underneath when I want.

Edited by volvo240thebest

Oh boy, I emailed Inoue my dimensions and dimensions of a similar jacket I have. He said to go for the 38. Purchased from Inoue last night. Hopefully it isn't too small. The waiting game begins...

yes have faith. he recommended 40 to me specifically because i said i wanted to layer it up. otherwise he said the 38 would have been the right choice for me. you'll be fine I'm sure.

Been tracking my 50s jacket, shipped ems. Shipping status says "returned to sender". Has anyone experienced that?

Go to your post office! Or at least give them a call. I had the same thing happen once with an EMS package. It made it all the way to my local post office, then instead of saying "out for delivery" it said "return to sender".  The sender had printed my address wrong, it wasn't really anything major, just transposed some numbers or something, but the post office was getting ready to send it back to Japan. I was able to pick it up in person before it got sent back. Good luck.

Go to your post office! Or at least give them a call. I had the same thing happen once with an EMS package. It made it all the way to my local post office, then instead of saying "out for delivery" it said "return to sender".  The sender had printed my address wrong, it wasn't really anything major, just transposed some numbers or something, but the post office was getting ready to send it back to Japan. I was able to pick it up in person before it got sent back. Good luck.

yep thats exactly what it was. wrong address was printed on the box. unfortunately i was too late. jacket is en route back to japan. hopefully i'll receive it in a couple weeks.

yes, the 505 could yet be a real gem. Still not 100% sure about a zip fly, but liking the look of the cut and the fabric. Still very excited about the ranchman. Would be really cool to see a TCB branded bandana to complete the cowboy look :-)

yes, the 505 could yet be a real gem. Still not 100% sure about a zip fly, but liking the look of the cut and the fabric. Still very excited about the ranchman. Would be really cool to see a TCB branded bandana to complete the cowboy look :-)

the zip fly it's an integral part of it, there can't be a 505 repro without it!

the bandana would be very nice! I can ask about it and we can think about receiving one in 2018 lads haha! a cat theme bandana..mmh...

... a cat theme bandana..mmh...

Cat themed? Of course - forgot that cats are his thing. Scrap the bandana! Not a cat man myself. Spent too many weekends picking neighbours' cat's shit out of my kids play area in the garden.