Roy. (expurgated edition)

rnrswitch

I have the rs4 and the sf1 in 32 and to me there doesnt seem to be too much difference so far.. at least fit wise.

I'll put up some pics soon, the ducks are also coming on very nicely..

Edited by kimi

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I got a pair of RS04 recently from a guy who had them hemmed before soaking them. Got a nice bargain so it's not the end of the world but my question is: How much shrinkage should i expect from a cold soak? I know i'm not going to be able to hot soak or wash with hot water but was just wondering what kind of shrink other people have experienced with cold water.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, the denim is fairly "shrinky". I didn't measure my size 33s before I soaked them but if they were anywhere near the SE pre-soak measurement of 34.5/38 then they shrunk AT LEAST 1.5 in the waist and 3 inches in the inseam. The waist has stretched back out to over 33, without problem. I am 6' with relatively short legs/long torso and have been wearing a 2" single cuff, though I still have a bit of break. I've machine washed with hot water several times and have machine dried once.

A wise man once said "The denim is awesome as well".

Yes.

Hey guys, I'm sure this has been asked before but I soaked my pair of RS04's and they are a bit more slim/tight in the thigh than I was hoping. Does the denim stretch much? I'm hoping with wear that the thighs will go back to they're unsoaked state. Thank you.

Hey guys, I'm sure this has been asked before but I soaked my pair of RS04's and they are a bit more slim/tight in the thigh than I was hoping. Does the denim stretch much? I'm hoping with wear that the thighs will go back to they're unsoaked state. Thank you.

i have a pair of rs04; i think it's very unlikely the thigh will stretch out to same size as it was in the raw state, as this denim shrinks more than average unsanforized denim; though, as UkeNo says, they will loosen up *a bit* with wear; however, it may also continue to shrink with your next 2-3 soaks/washes depending on how you initially soaked/washed/dried

Thanks guys, the thighs are under a bit of pressure so they might stretch a little more. I got a 31 and probably should've went with a 32 but I'm very impatient and didnt feel like waiting for the next batch.

I've been a denim head for about 4 years now and just now realizing I have larger thighs for my size/frame. I do absolutely love these jeans, and I still like the fit. I would LOVE the fit if the thighs would stretch some. Thanks though guys, I appreciate it.

Fit pic. RS04. Been wearing them for about 12 hours and they have softened up. They're still taking shape and settling in. A little snugger than I'm used to and than I was expecting but change is nice every once in a while, right?

VgYo9Iw.jpg

Edited by mnw1990

• 2 weeks later...