Roy. (expurgated edition)

rnrswitch

Interested of getting a pair of bucktites myself.

I'm a true 33", would the 31" available in online SE shop be ok?

I don't think so, I find that 33 waist in most companies in my perfect size. My RN04's are a 34 and just a tiny big. 33 or 32 would be good 31 is puching it :( I think we need to wait for a restock?

^^ those look great. Mine are pretty beaten up now but have had a horrible run in with a washing machine (not my fault) and have a dirty great vertical crease up the back of the leg, patch has shrivelled up and died too.

Pics soon... Once I can bring myself to photograph them.

You're a brave man.  Quoise, could I get some closeups of the denim and the back pocket areas? Damn you have me stoked for mine.  They're going to be perfect.  

The truly brave are those who choose to spend their lives without roy denim

^^^ this is true, I have a pair of SF01's to break in aswell but given they are the same denim I'm not sure I can give them the 12 months or so they need to get them started. So much denim so little time.

• 2 weeks later...

If anyones looking for some ROY 31's I have some I may part with. PM if interested.

RS2 31 NWT unhemmed

RS4 31 NWT unhemmed         SOLD

Duck unsanforized.  31.  Soaked twice.  Worn for 30 minutes.  Unhemmed.     SOLD

Also have a pair of BNWT unhemmed Roy BNB W30 

Edited by TTC

You're a brave man.  Quoise, could I get some closeups of the denim and the back pocket areas? Damn you have me stoked for mine.  They're going to be perfect.  

It took me a while to get around to it, but this is for you Ben9173137305_7f8f2533d7_c.jpg

9175360026_80d78c57e3_c.jpg

9173139551_cb3a86b61f_c.jpg

9173140623_42567366f6_c.jpg