Warehouse

Medine

x-post from evo thread

warehouse 660, since september 2009, washed twice, dry cleaned once and soaked a couple of times.

IMG01108-20100618-1653.jpg

IMG01109-20100618-1654.jpg

i have to say im somewhat disappointed with their ww2 1003XX model. No painted arcs and donut buttons; good to see the tag back though

i have to say im somewhat disappointed with their ww2 1003XX model. No painted arcs and donut buttons; good to see the tag back though

Totally agree. Do you know if the cut and measurements for those are the same as the 1001XX?

Warehouse hasn't release the measurements yet but I don't think the 1003XX will be too different from the 1001XX.

For me, I am glad Warehouse did not include painted arcs for 15th 1003XX. The last time Warehouse did the painted arcs, it was a disaster....really ugly IMO. I was hoping for donut buttons as well but all previous 1003XX models have regular buttons, at least the ones I've seen.

Couple details stood out to me. First is the flannel pocket bags. Even though other brands use flannel pocket bags for their WWII models, I think this is the first Warehouse jean that has them. The flannel pocket bags look very similar to their heavy flannel shirt, should be thick and soft. If you have a Warehouse heavy nel flannel shirt, you know what I am talking about. The other detail is the red tab. I was kind of surprised when I saw it. Ever since the lawsuit, Warehouse stopped using red tabs on all their jeans with the exception of 700SWW2S model which was a limited model (300 pairs produced). Warehouse did not sell it through its onlineshop and all other shops selling it were purposely hiding the red tab.

Asymmetric back pockets, no V-stitching around the top button, and crooked stitching on the back pockets and the leather patch are all typical WWII model details. But in the end if the denim is not different from Warehouse's regular line, I am not sure I buy it.

I really suck at posting pictures, but I will try one more time and then you can send the Ninjas to hunt me down if I fail again.

This is my 700s, worn for about 4 months, not much to write about but I gotta start somewhere.

<a  href=img0084w.th.jpg' alt='img0084w.th.jpg'>

img0085g.th.jpg

I was wrong about 1003XX never had donut button.

90's version

991003XX.jpg

This blog (http://blog.livedoor.jp/char3red3/) got some pics of some rare Warehouse models. Various 1003XX models, 110, 1110, 1101, various versions of 1001XX, regular 1004XX, 1002, 1900, 1000S, 1008, 101, and 1601. Worth a look

After browsing various rakuten stores I guess 1003XX is just the 6x6 version of 1001XX denim. Slightly heavier and darker. The fit doesn't look too baggy compare to other WWII models.

Yup I'll be buying a contest pair chambo...Too many jeans in my closet right now but I can't help myself when it comes to Warehouse...

And...post soak pics! Have to say these are my favorite pair yet, so glad I didn't size down...Would be better if hemmed but I'm just going to cuff em...

IMG_3578.jpg

Aho - gotta say Woo-hooo! (and lulzed at your 'giant fan' signature technique). Will rep.

Those look awesome, I think I might be sold on those (and dammit, want to kop 811 contest too, but my bank account says otherwise...)

Also am now, more than ever, totally understanding Salaami's loose-fit wisdom. This sweaty, muggy El-Nino sweat bath we're all getting on the east coast is just reminding me of that even more. Bring on the manly repo-fit.

(ps - some WH FS folks- see sig)

xpost because I fell in love with the 660s again

Warehouse x sufu #175 @ a long time and some washes. I got heavily rained on the other day and had to slap these on as back-ups until my others dried. I forgot how comfortable they were and fell in love with them again as soon as I put them on. I even wore them to work today.

Since the end of the contest I think they have been washed once or twice. They still see use once in a while for working around the house and general hanging out. They even hiked the Grand Canyon in March. I think I’ll be wearing them a lot more until my Ooes come in.

Smbxql.jpg

45Nwsl.jpg

UURfFl.jpg

PgFxBl.jpg

going to post my 660s soon. soak coming

Thanks for the link, now I'm confused though because the measurements on clever site don't match the big measurements.

sz 31 on BIG waist is 33" pre-wash, but on clever it's 80cm (31.5")

suggestions?

You can ask Shizuo to measure the waist for you. He understands English enough to be able to answer that question. Like I said, if he doesn't have them in stock he will call Warehouse for the measurement. He's easy to deal with. I special order stuff from Warehouse through him because he understands English and trying to deal w/ Warehouse "Overseas shipping" is a nightmare.

hmm thanks but I don't think that's right snake because BIG says thigh on a 31 is 13 pre wash and the measurement on clever is 29.5cm (11.6).

I can't imagine they shrink an inch and a half in the thigh.

I generally trust BIG measurements though, if they are all the same lot or whatever I'm sure I'll be straight with a 31

Different measurements. Clever ID doesn't measure upper thigh the way BIG does.

http://www.clever-id.com/WebFiles/HTM/TOP_PAGE/ETC/SIZ.html

Trust me. The waist measurements corresponds to the post wash measurements given by Warehouse. The rest the measurements are raw.

Edit: You are a size 31? I am wearing a 31 right now. You want me to PM you the post wash measurements BIG style?