Warehouse

Medine

^To be honest, I would've said BiG but it looks like they only carry the one wash now....A while back I read about a rumor that something about the 800 cut would change...could it be possible this just meant no longer carrying a raw version? I would still shoot Gordon an e-mail just in case if nowhere else is registering...He might be able to track down a pair...

15th 1003XX

Back pocket stitching and close up of flannel pocket bag

15th1003XXpocketbag.jpg

How do you think these will hold up? I think they're neat, but I could see my keys tearing the hell outta them. How do they compare to normal pockets, bulk wise? Seems like the flannel would be thicker and take up more space.

Thanx guys, i did JCrew because ive always wanted to try a pair of WareHouse and they gave me free shipping so i figured why not....

...but sadly, im 99% sure they are going back. ive had em on for a few hours and they are super lofty and sluby. went with 34/34, need a 32 but its sold out. oh well.

they were a 32 but stretched to 34 in less than an hour, i fear it balloning out of controll from there as the raw measurement was 36..... its totally fine because im really into my ROY denim right now, but just thought ide take a chence on these.

How do you think these will hold up? I think they're neat, but I could see my keys tearing the hell outta them. How do they compare to normal pockets, bulk wise? Seems like the flannel would be thicker and take up more space.

They are a bit thicker than the normal ecru pocket bags.....similar to the light weight flannel Warehouse shirt in terms of weight. I don't think its too bulky. Quite soft and I imagine comfortable in winter however may be too hot for summer. Durability is a concern. Putting keys in your front pockets will probably require frequent repairs.

DSC_0280-1.jpg

vinneus i think that your fit is what the makers of the jeans intended for them to fit like. the 700 cut is a 1930s-1940s real workwear cut, not 66 style cut that it seems most of us here on sufu are rocking(for now). if they are a bit big in the waist, the buckleback is fully-functional you know...you aren't a skinny dude and imho skinny jeans on non-skinny people looks silly. there's a logical reason why the first jeans are vastly baggier than what we wear nowadays...people actually worked in their jeans, so they needed more upperthigh/crotch room since they were active. that's why cotton thread wasn't an issue a lot of times cause the looser the crotch the less chance of it ripping open

...its crazy because i really do want a pair of looser, work style denim. free shipping ends tonight, might re-order. gaaaaah!

I really think you're making a mistake getting a smaller size.

the ass area is already tight (not anti-fit as intended) and if you get a smaller size they will be completely up your ass crack. and it looks like a smaller rize isn't going to do you any favors either.

I've got a question about the 800 Standard

Some shops add a 5P behind the model name and others don't. Are there different models of that cut?

Or is 5P just a reference for 5 pockets and some shops add it to the description while others don't?

Found a shop that still has some in raw state, yehaw :D

oh and this, because I found it again:

kojimapatchqr9.jpg