Warehouse

Medine

I thought I might share these pics too as I was asked how I've done it

I wanted to document tthe whole process but in the end I didn't do it..sorry. In the end I made it different to the way I planned it.

First I transfered the backpocket shape on a pice of very thin paper (Pauschpapier). Then I layed this stencil on Rafael's picture of his Levi's arcs and the copied the arcs.

After that I transfered the whole design on a piece of cardboard and cut the arc out.

In the first place I wanted to use the upper and lower half of the backpocket stencil but later I just used the cutted out arc itself. Way easier. Here are some pics

Evisu style. Doesn't look that bad :-)

P1000577.jpg

P1000578.jpg

P1000579.jpg

arcs look good bf!

Nemoulette, cant rep you but those leepro's look amazing! I didnt know Warehouse released a Lee model with suspender buttons. After some checking up I found some remaining pairs, seems they are from 2004? Are they oversized like their newest Lee repros?

Said goodbye to my 660's this morning. :(

They've been a bit big so i never wear them anymore. Sold them to one of my cab driver buddies who's interested in denim.

You'll regret it soon when you've put on a stone and all your other jeans are too small! ;)

Took a couple quick pictures of my 1001XXs at lunch time since I'm going to give them a wash this evening after work. Wanted to hold off until September, but they're getting smelly, and are still damp feeling from when I wore them on Monday, so into the washer they go. The 1001XX may be a little lighter weight compared to the 1000XX denim, but it seems to be a really tight weave and doesn't breathe at all, and it doesn't take long in this muggy summer heat for them to feel like you're wearing damp cotton armour.

1001XX 15th Aniv. One initial wash, and roughly 40 days of wear (2 or 3 days a week). Size 38. I guess these would be considered "true to size". I usually like my jeans to shrink down to 38" for a nice comfortable fit, these started at 38" and shrank down from there, so they're about as small as I could have gone in the waist.

DSC00290.jpg

DSC00292.jpg

DSC00291.jpg

DSC00293.jpg

A couple of shots of the oatmeal WH sweatshirt i bought from the j. crew website. As you can see, it's darker than pictured on the website & has an interesting shoulder stitch detail that is not on the one they has listed on the site.

DSCN0218.jpg

DSCN0217.jpg

DSCN0215.jpg

Fit pics when it's not a billion degrees outside.

:)

That shoulder stitching is a really cool detail. A hybrid of raglan and set in sleeves. I am a big fan of raglan sleeve sweats. Wish more Japanese repro brands would make the raglan sleeve sweats in dual colors instead of one. I've seen some really cool vintage ones.

arcs look good bf!

Nemoulette, cant rep you but those leepro's look amazing! I didnt know Warehouse released a Lee model with suspender buttons. After some checking up I found some remaining pairs, seems they are from 2004? Are they oversized like their newest Lee repros?

slab you found some remaining pairs???? where ??? can you post the link please!!!

+1

I'd like to know as well :)

thanks!

I foresee a nicely faded buton fly

Yeah, that's going to come along good. They're going to produce some really nice train tracks too.

When I put these jeans on this morning after washing them last night, it felt like I was putting on a completely new pair of jeans. Hairyness has really decreased, I probably lost another inch in inseam, they've turned more blue (prior to this the 1001s had very grey cast to me eye), and look and feel more like the 1000XX denim my 800s are made off. And, they're starting to fit and look like the cut of my LVC '55s. I know I mentioned in a thread you started about 50s cut jeans that the 1001XX is a 40s cut, and from the shape of the leg at the time, I thought it was. But while I had them hanging up to dry, and the cuffs out of them, the taper and shape of the leg was very pronounced and they're looking more 50s than 40s to me. I think in addition to shrinking inseam wise, the leg opening shrank too, making them more tapered in appearance.

I don't think I could ask for a better pair of jeans. They fit and look like I want, and the denim is outstanding. I was thinking of trying to get my hands on a pair of standard FC 0105s.... but I may just call up BiG and order another pair of the 1001XXs to stash away.

This....

I don't think I could ask for a better pair of jeans. They fit and look like I want, and the denim is outstanding....I may just call up BiG and order another pair of the 1001XXs to stash away.

So glad I didn't size down, and I'm saving to buy another pair for the stash...Updated ghetto fit pic for reference...

1001xxfit.jpg

Won't be wearing these for a while though as much as it pains me...

*Big thanks to Indigo Junkie (check his 4sale thread!) and Snake for Advice.

So as you all may know i've been on a quest for a loose fitting, straight, vintage cut pair of jeans. i've been in "slim straights" for quite some time now, and because of my skateboarding thighs, even cuts intended to be "roomy" end up snug around the upper leg. I think I finally found my pair! First i stopped by BiG and tried the 1001xx 15th annv. and the 800, i loved the 1001xx (of course) but when i went TTS to get some nice room in the leg, the top block became way to large, and im just not good at guessing just how oversized the fit will be after shrink. ive purchase raws thinking "these will be sooooo roomy after some soaks, because they're huge now" only to have them become slim in the end. So a one wash, in this case was preferred. Next i went for the 800 ow, and my TTS sz. 33 was still snug in the the thigh which caused a knee down "flair" affect, wanted to try 34, which i think would have worked well aside from the long inseam, but it wasnt available....

so obviously i ended up with a pair of WareHouse or i wouldn't be posting in here, but what? hahah

Had to take a walk over to the JCrew Mens Shop, to return my 700 cinch backs i ordered online, because they are just to roomy, boarder line baggy, despite everyones praises on here. I spotted the WareHouse 484 collaboration, and was very intrigued. Basically the only credit i can give to JCrew is for stocking these because they are basically the 800 fit, with a slightly lower rise, a more fitted seat, and shorter inseam. i went for a 34/34, which fit perfect in the waist and i always wear a belt, so im not worried about stretch. They are one wash, (and the denim is beyond sick!) so i knew what i saw was what i would get, which was a nice full fit through the leg, the option to single cuff, double cuff, or roll up and a fitted top block with some hip flair. perfect vintage fit, without the smallest hint of bagginess. Like everyone else i was a bit sour to find out JCrew was stocking WH but in the end i feel they did it right, they were laid out on a small table off to the side, next to the cinch back 700's and the two crewnecks sweatshirts. no sign, no window display, and no bro acting like he worked at Self Edge or something. The best part is, the girlfriend liked them so much, she payed! :cool: I'll always love my ROYS and will probably were them to work at the salon because they are so dark and fitted, but these will be my new weekend, down time, skateboarding, camping, biking, fuck em up denimz! Cant wait....

Measurements:

waist 16.5

thigh 12.75

inseam 34

hem 8.9

25h1h1s.jpg

97k8rm.jpg

3029tw1.jpg

5beosx.jpg

I need your GF, Vin...

great fit!

:P

haha I was totally having the same problem like you. i know i need a pair of warehouse just need to find a right pair~~haha but somehow the fit pic look even baggier than the 700 fit pic ~~maybe just the angle ha~~

glad you found your perfect pair ~~

Good eye mate, they are just a bit more fitted in the places that matter most, and i did use a diff. angle.... finally found a consistent place to mount and shoot.