Warehouse

Medine

confession... was me in a deer skin suit. native american style. pics cannot express how sick these pants are in person. you could bury them in a rail yard, and a week later some poor chap will think hes found an artifact!

Hehehehe, Agreed Vinneus! They did a incredible job.

Hey Vanquish,

I don't think so, the ones I have don't have any stripes and don't have a buckle back, more of side buckles. Hope that helps!

Here is a link to the description from the inventory site, click here.

Took a day trip to New York with my friend and mom. Went to Blue in Green today and picked up a pair of Warehouse 700's.

Presoak fit pics(ignore awkward cuffing):

Front:

IMG_0134.jpg?t=1281317289

Side:

IMG_0135.jpg?t=1281317340

Back:

IMG_0136.jpg?t=1281317414

Mom took the pictures so they're not the best, will have better ones for post-soak pictures. Right now I can tell that the denim is just amazing. I'm very happy to have kopped these. Going to hotsoak for an hour right now.

I did visit the Men's Store and they had some 700 one wash and the 484's but I had already gotten the 700's at BiG. They feel a lot bigger on me than they looked in the pictures which I was really surprised about, but happy with. I'm honestly just in awe at the denim though. Can't wait to start wearing them.

for the people who own both 800 and 15th 1001xx do you feel the 1001xx cut smaller in terms of the top block??

thanks~~

The 1001xx has fuller thighs which lead to a looser top block compared to the 800. If you are looking for something similar from WH to compare the 1001xx 15th, look at the 700.

Pretty crappy pic due to bad lighting, but 1001xx on left, 800 on right.

wh.jpg

these remind me of my skulls with regards to the threads coming loose. i usually fix them at the first possible time that i spot them though, so they dont unravel even more. but some people do like the way they gradually ease over time. i guess you're one of them! but i must say the 660s look pretty impressive on you man!

Post-soak fit pics of Warehouse 700:

Front:

IMG_0141.jpg?t=1281390235

Side:

IMG_0142.jpg?t=1281390287

Back:

IMG_0146.jpg?t=1281390333

Presoak -> Postsoak measurements:

Waist: 33 inches -> 32 inches

Front Rise: 11 1/2 inches -> 11 1/2 inches

Back Rise: 16 inches -> 15 inches

Thigh: 11 inches -> 11 inches

Knee: 9 3/4 inches -> 91/4 inches

Inseam: hemmed to 34 inches -> 32 inches

Leg Opening: 9 inches -> 8 3/4 inches

Soaked them with the hottest tap water from in my bathtub for 45 minutes, followed by a hang dry. They fit a lot looser than I was used to, not sure if there's still some shrinkage left, and how to get rid of it. The denim is amazing. I can feel the hairiness already.

One other thing, the cinch back won't loop all the way through. I'm not sure if this normal or if I'm not using it right or what.

deff. shrink left, but there is no way your getting a proper 11" measurement on the thigh of a 32 700...

Yeah the measurement seemed way off. I decided to soak it again tonight to try to get it a bit more shrunk. I'll do a proper measurement when they're dry.

those 700's r looking great and will look even better after a few more months. i'm also up for some fitpics :)...+rep

these remind me of my skulls with regards to the threads coming loose. i usually fix them at the first possible time that i spot them though, so they dont unravel even more. but some people do like the way they gradually ease over time. i guess you're one of them! but i must say the 660s look pretty impressive on you man!

Well if it's not really really needed i always wait till it's really really time :) to repair the broken threads. all is still in place and that is the main thing i'm looking at. If this was the crotch area i would repair it right away cuz this is a spot where all my denim's ripped after a few months...and thx for those kinda words!...cheers

nemo's leepros are insanity, and every time i see kromophobe's pair they get iller. crazy shit developing on those.

i love it how everyones's jumping on the 700's now. it's finally wash day for the denime, so i've had my 700s on for most of the day. now it's off to the laudrymat to get them out of the industrial-size dryer. the guy who runs it is a greasy old white dude that looks ''connected''. i'll tell him to keep an eye on the jeans and he'll pat me on the back and say ''i'll take care of you baby!'' i dig this guy, and there's something about old white guys with a hawaiian shirt and white golf shorts wearing gaudy gold jewelery that i love. plus he has a tailoring/alteration shop attached...

if the buckleback won't go all the way through you might have to struggle with it to get it to go in. if you'll actually use it to tighten the waist it'll help to break off the little bar across the copper teeth with a vice grip or pliers. that way the teeth can bite into the denim and secure the fit...

the warehouse denim is pima cotton so after a machine wash( or any proper starch removal technique) i would expect the denim to be pretty soft. if you soak them in hot water they will shrink

Totally random occurrence yesterday:

So i sold my contest 660's to one of my friends i work with at the cab company. His other job is at a local record store. They frequently have visitors from Japan come through and spend lots of loot on rare records.

Dude came in to buy some stuff from him yesterday and immediately recognized the contest jeans!!

He said that he has a pair and they're #97, dug around the original 660 thread and found that this is a user named simcoo (?). I tried to email him, but have not heard back yet. Seems his last login on the forums was about a month ago.

Just thought that it was awesome!!

Totally random occurrence yesterday:

So i sold my contest 660's to one of my friends i work with at the cab company. His other job is at a local record store. They frequently have visitors from Japan come through and spend lots of loot on rare records.

Dude came in to buy some stuff from him yesterday and immediately recognized the contest jeans!!

He said that he has a pair and they're #97, dug around the original 660 thread and found that this is a user named simcoo (?). I tried to email him, but have not heard back yet. Seems his last login on the forums was about a month ago.

Just thought that it was awesome!!

^ the Denim Detective :D:D:D

After the second hot soak, the 700's didn't shrink a lot more. I cut the cinchback like salaami suggested except now it doesn't seem to hold it cause it's too short barely. Will put up fit pics in a bit. I'm very happy with cut right now though.

Edit:

Fit Pics:

Front:

IMG_0152.jpg?t=1281490113

Side:

IMG_0155.jpg?t=1281490229

Back:

IMG_0156.jpg?t=1281490273