Warehouse

Medine

Interesting....OT&E thinks 1105 uses poly core threads.

ポリエステルフィラメント糸を芯糸とし、まわりに綿糸で被覆した複合糸のこと。ポリエステルが持つ高強力と、綿が持つ優しい風合い、耐熱性と両方の良さを兼ね備えた高性能ミシン糸です。

I assume a polyester filament thread a core thread, and it is the compound thread which it coated in cotton yarn around. The high strong power that polyester has and the kind wind that cotton has are correct, and it is the high efficiency sewing machine thread which had heat resistance and both good points.

15th anniversary type II jacket in 1001 denim

2002XX.jpg

I bought a roast 27. I usually wear a 30 and they're big.

just got my 700s one wash yest, they look beautiful. you can def tell they were machine agitated and not just soaked in a tub, but no fading or deep set creases.... i feel like they put so many pairs in at once the color is sustained, however its a tade brighter IRL nice and rich!

Was at the J Crew for Men Store today on Broadway and tried on some Mister Freedom gear but also saw the 700S and 484S which definitely looked heavily machined washed. Not stiff at all, didn't really feel like there was any starch left in there at all. Saw plenty of sizes though if anyone is interested.

I'm hoping they stay stocked and eventually get hooked up with a heavy discount... would be excellent.

edit: however, on the flipside, I wouldn't want Warehouse being discouraged from collaborations like this in the future.

they will be restocked. they are exclusivley produced for BiG now.

Yep, and they're carrying a leather patch that's different from what was on the contest jeans, so as to differentiate the two.

Threw my 1001XXs on today... damn I love these things! I really like my Full Count contest jeans, but Warehouse may officially be my favorite brand now.

reason i asked was because i acquired a pair a few months back but had to sell them cos they were too big for me. a few weeks back, i shipped back a pair of PBJ xx-011s from Singapore to BiG in exchange for the 660s in a smaller way and Gordon shipped them out yesterday but things happened..

now i have to sell some of my stuff to help raise some money(see reason on my sale thread) and i really like these but i don't think i can keep them right now. would definitely love to purchase these in future once more when funds allow me to.

thanks for the help still! : )

noticed that jcrew is now selling warehouse sweatshirts for 150...

http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/MensBrowse/Men_Feature_Assortment/ingoodcompany/Warehouse/PRDOVR~33414/33414.jsp

which, compared to the 11,550 yen that warehouse is selling them, isnt that bad...especially considering you dont have to proxy and the return policy that jcrew has.