Warehouse

Medine

So, can anyone suggest a warehouse in 34 that fits slim straight? Somewhat like Skulls 5010xx? I'm thinking the 1001s. I have big thighs and a proper 34 waist. Do the size 35s in the 1001s sound right?

Thanks.

na.... the warehouse 1001 is far from slim.... probably the roomiest pair of jeans they have...

the slimmest is the 660 model... which is no way near as slim as skulls....

you are probably looking at the wrong brand for slim jeans dude....

So, can anyone suggest a warehouse in 34 that fits slim straight? Somewhat like Skulls 5010xx? I'm thinking the 1001s. I have big thighs and a proper 34 waist. Do the size 35s in the 1001s sound right?

Thanks.

The 800 fit is also kind of a slim straight imo (if you prefer a higher rise than the 660s). Here's an old fit pic of mine. They are true to size but I could have sized down one because the waist runs about a size big on them.

15th 1001XX at 1 month.

Not much is going on as far as fadez but I thought I post more fit pics after the denim settled and softened. My initial fit pics were taken right after it dried. I think these pics are more accurate as far as how they look. Hip flare + high rise + loose fit.

1001XX3wks-3.jpg

1001XX3wks-2.jpg

1001XX3wks-1.jpg

Another detail I noticed is that the fly has a very obvious gap. I am not sure if this is historically accurate detail but I like it.

1001XX3wks-4.jpg

i think you sized down on those i think historically correct these should fit a lot looser than on you buddy but watever your fit is spot on!

Yeah, I went TTS on 15th anniv. and they are very loose as intended. Snake's look similar to how my 800 fit at TTS. I'd probably have to downsize 2 or 3 to get that fit.

Another detail I noticed is that the fly has a very obvious gap. I am not sure if this is historically accurate detail but I like it.

Mine do that when I'm sitting down, and I've noticed that in some vintage photos. I think it comes from wearing them fairly tight though the waist/ass/hips. I usually wear jeans that shrink down to 38" and stretch out a little bit from there. My 1001's started at 38" and shrunk down from there so they're a bit trimmer in the top block than what I'm used to. Fit is pretty similiar to your's (you jeans look great BTW) though a little wider looking in the leg.

Thanks for all the reps and comments!

I should clarify how I sized these. My true waist is about 81~82cm. This usually corresponds to a size 32 in most Japanese jeans. The post wash waist measurements for size 31 is 80cm and for size 32 is 83cm. Since I am between sizes, I went with size 31. I did sized down but only because I am between sizes. The waist has stretched 2cm after a month.

hah screw it I'm soaking my TTS 30's....fit pics post soak when they dry!

haha, he caved in :-)

when I finally get my washing machine back, I can wash my pair as well

sigh, another few months patience...(doing renovation works and living without sanitation, kitchen and bath room, the hobo way)

^The jeans are still drying (I couldn't make use of my patented "hang next to giant fan" method as I'm at a new place) but I underestimated the shrinking qualities of this denim! Granted, I soaked/shook vigorously the jeans in hot tap water for about 6 hours (dunking/shaking the jeans out then changing the water every 30 min) which got all the starch etc. out and I'm guessing a majority of the shrinking as well.

New measurements (in inches for tagged size 30):

Waist- 14.5

Front Rise- 11 3/8

Back Rise- 13.75

Thigh- 11.5

Knee- 9

Inseam- 32.75

LO- 8 5/8

The jeans look altogether wearable now and somehow I don't think I'll want to wear anything else for a very long time...Pics up once they dry completely!

haha, he caved in :-)

when I finally get my washing machine back, I can wash my pair as well

sigh, another few months patience...(doing renovation works and living without sanitation, kitchen and bath room, the hobo way)

Be a man and give em a hand wash...

Yup I'll be buying a contest pair chambo...Too many jeans in my closet right now but I can't help myself when it comes to Warehouse...

And...post soak pics! Have to say these are my favorite pair yet, so glad I didn't size down...Would be better if hemmed but I'm just going to cuff em...

IMG_3581.jpg

IMG_3574.jpg

IMG_3578.jpg

IMG_3579.jpg

And some details...

I didn't take off the 15th Laurel tag:

IMG_3525.jpg

Rusty hardware

IMG_3556.jpg

IMG_3568.jpg

^Not the softest yet as they are still post soak stiff but I can tell in good time they will be. Look 100% better cuffed and it's the hardest thing taking these off my legs...

As far as the rusting, I had the same thing happen to me after the same procedure (2+ hrs soak/dunk marathon) on my 660's so maybe it's the constant exposure to air? Although I was never one for chemistry...

i don't know , i left my 700s soaking for 5 days outside in a bucket, and still no rusting. snake and aho, both of you two have sized them right. that's right boys buy em loose, give your nuts and pants a lil' break;). i don't know if you've ever seen the Shoutani twins, but they wear their jeans baggy as shit by sufu standards. like rapper-baggy...i swear just looking at this WH denim makes em fade. i wore them for two days( denimes were doing a dirty-job in the day, so i wore the 700s to work at night) and all i did was walk around all night and the jeans are starting to fade on the whiskers, lap, and combs. i swear i really don't do shit in these jeans.

don't worry aho, they will shrink even more over time. i knew you would give in:D. that pima cotton is persuasive

snake, belt boots and leather look legit!

aho, cool rusting on those buttons, fit is very vintage like. Perhaps you can post some fit pictures wearing shoes and with the jeans cuffed

I saw this (dont hate on selectism boredom kinda took me there)

http://www.selectism.com/news/2010/06/16/lot-484-jean-by-warehouse-for-j-crew/

Opinions/thoughts?

collab with jcrew has been extensively discussed if you read back this topic a few pages earlier..

imo its a warehouse washed and prematurely aged. nothing to make me feel excited about, as i prefer to wash and give them some wear myself......period.

@aho

I'm going to shamelessly quote myself and say: I told you so... :P

keep then aho! that's what 50s cuts are all about... they will shrink up quite abit after the soak...!! on top of that, this will encourage you to go to the gym and gain some weight!

you need to hem them tho.... 9inch hems look much better when they are hemmed to the correct length

i don't know if you've ever seen the Shoutani twins, but they wear their jeans baggy as shit by sufu standards. like rapper-baggy

Yeah...I seen a pic where one of them is wearing a pair of 1001XX with really nice yellow tint. I can't remember where I saw it though but you're right, he likes it baggy.